Our new halfback should be

Brent81 is a better kicker.

And don't you fucking forget it.

Repeat sets, tries from kicks, 40/20s, field goals....

Ok I can't say anymore without cracking up. Best chuckle I've had in a while.

Ta Nashy!!!

Johnson would be first choice for me. If our young forwards aim up this year so we don't need to buy a big name prop we might even be able to afford to make him a realistic offer.
Just in case we don't get him though I asked Kodi today what the chances were of getting his brother back if Benny leaves. Kodi thought about it for a while then nodded his head and said "maybe ". So I asked him to have a word with him about it for us and he said "I will!".
So it's sorted. Easy peasy! Don't know what all the panic was about and when J Nikorima wins Dally M Halfback of the Year you guys can chip in and buy me a bottle of bourbon.

Johnson would be first choice for me. If our young forwards aim up this year so we don't need to buy a big name prop we might even be able to afford to make him a realistic offer.
Just in case we don't get him though I asked Kodi today what the chances were of getting his brother back if Benny leaves. Kodi thought about it for a while then nodded his head and said "maybe ". So I asked him to have a word with him about it for us and he said "I will!".
So it's sorted. Easy peasy! Don't know what all the panic was about and when J Nikorima wins Dally M Halfback of the Year you guys can chip in and buy me a bottle of bourbon.

That's the Jayden who got dropped by the Roosters when they were going shit last year.

Mad. Just mad.

That's the Jayden who got dropped by the Roosters when they were going shit last year.

Mad. Just mad.
Yeah the Roosters that threw a kid in the deep end because they thought he was really good and then blamed him when the whole team were playing like busted arses. He will be two years older next year and ready to live up to his potential.

Yeah the Roosters that threw a kid in the deep end because they thought he was really good and then blamed him when the whole team were playing like busted arses. He will be two years older next year and ready to live up to his potential.

im a big jayden fan however size will limit his career, epsecially as a starting 7.. i think he may end up being a bench option at best in his career.

I do believe Niko can step up next year he has so much potential, Wb wouldn't of tried so hard to keep him unless he knew what to do with him.

I do believe Niko can step up next year he has so much potential, Wb wouldn't of tried so hard to keep him unless he knew what to do with him.

If we want someone that compliments Milford better than Hunt, Then sorry to say that player isn't Nikorima (at least not Kodi). He is basically Hunt, just not quite as good

Why can't we go with 2 halves that have a great running game?

I have massive wraps on Benny Hunt but in all honesty, he can go. No one is bigger than the club. I don't blame Hunt for accepting the huge deal the Dragons offered him but this may be a blessing in disguise. Yes, Hunt and Milford took us to a Grand Final but I believe Hunt doesn't compliment Milfords style of play. I feel we'd be better suited to a HB who can control the game extremely well, gets our forwards into position to go forward and has a very very good kicking game. Then leave Milf to roam around carving them up with his dangerous running game when need be. We need balance.

I have massive wraps on Benny Hunt but in all honesty, he can go. No one is bigger than the club. I don't blame Hunt for accepting the huge deal the Dragons offered him but this may be a blessing in disguise. Yes, Hunt and Milford took us to a Grand Final but I believe Hunt doesn't compliment Milfords style of play. I feel we'd be better suited to a HB who can control the game extremely well, gets our forwards into position to go forward and has a very very good kicking game. Then leave Milf to roam around carving them up with his dangerous running game when need be. We need balance.
Must be new here..

I don't see players like brooks or Johnson at the broncos. I think the player to replace hunt will be either a former bronco, a queenslander or knows Bennett through the England team or former teams. This year or next I suspect we will have one of the following

Widdop- knows Bennett through the England side, bronco supporter is his youth
mbye- Queenslander, uncertainty with reports the dogs are going after Moses or brooks in 2018
Keary- Queenslander, has signed with roosters but the roosters have many options like Watson, matterson and nikorima who are all younger
Roberts- Newcastle days played his best under Bennett
Taylor - who we all want back to be fair. Is Gold Coast too close to claim home sickness?
Croft- Queenslander, if he doesn't huger a halves position this year could asked for a release to get a first grade spot

Roughies could be nikorima x2, burns & o'hara (u20), Murphy, Scarlett or some junior/ Q cup player we don't know quite yet

Active Now

• Totally Unr3al
  • Battler
  • Fitzy
  • NSW stables
  • Old Mate
  • BruiserMk1
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Robboi_321
  • Mr Fourex
  • Allo
  • Kev_Guz
  • sooticus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.