Our new halfback should be

Milford outplayed Taylor tonight and I don't think it's going to be that bad having two running halves if Milford keeps his kicking game up like tonight.

If Hunt kicked as poorly as Milford and Nikorima did for most of the night .... then BHQ would be organising a lynching mob

If Hunt kicked as poorly as Milford and Nikorima did for most of the night .... then BHQ would be organising a lynching mob

Exactly! Milf was great last week but didn't back it up. We barely put boot to ball in the first 40 , our kicking game was non existent.

I thought t as one of Milf's far better kicking performances.

He got a few restarts, almost got a try from one if Moga doesn't tap it forward, put up a huge bomb that T Roberts couldn't get under and stuck his foot out almost leading to a try.

A couple weren't perfectly executed but he was picking the right options. He kicked as well as Hunt ever does.

I wish Benny would just come out and say where Bird is playing, rather than the BS press conference last night.

Hasn't he said that Boyd will stay at FB and Milford at 6 or do we just believe that is what Wayne thinks now, or it's mind games.

Personally, I'd like to see Kodi show he has what it takes to be our 7 next year and have Bird playing lock in the way locks should play - running and ball playing 2nd 5/8ths, with strong defence, instead of bash and barge 3rd props who more often than not, die with the ball.

Moving the ball is everything, which we showed to great effect against the Roosters, and in patches last night.

We have some very loyal players. Who will stick it out to play in the Broncos.
That's our AURA!
Bennett released him because he was stuck behind Hunt and Milford, so he could play NRL.
Don't pretend Taylor isn't a loyal bloke, because that is probably the reason we will not get him back after the Titans stuck with him.

Cmon mate. I'm as big a Hunt fanboy as you but that's just wrong. Both milf and knik's kicking games were good.

When did Milford or Nikorima have a bad kick?
Definitely didn't have any stand out bad kicks and for our team that's a pretty good effort from the halves.

I paid more attention to Milf than Kniko so I can only really speak for him but he has some great short kicks, a midrange space finder or two and some dangerous bombs. There were one or two long range kicks where you could tell they didn't go to plan and were pretty easy pickings for their backs but even Thurston has a few of those a game.

I thought t as one of Milf's far better kicking performances.

He got a few restarts, almost got a try from one if Moga doesn't tap it forward, put up a huge bomb that T Roberts couldn't get under and stuck his foot out almost leading to a try.

A couple weren't perfectly executed but he was picking the right options. He kicked as well as Hunt ever does.
I agree... and he'll improve on it too I think, although mentioning the bold is not exactly a great referral.

I thought Milford kicked really well and is definitely on the improve which will add immeasurably to his game and the team's attack.

He was better last week i thought. That first half was terrible , we had like 20 kick meters to 130 odd . I think he canget better but consistency is what we need now , especially with no hunt.

Knik had a couple of really nice torpedo bombs too. Our kicking game was certainly not our undoing last night, but our game control was something else entirely, and both Titans halves were much more composed in that aspect, although helped by the best performance I've ever seen Tyrone Roberts put together.

Haha I agree about Hunt. I was just pointing out that even his biggest critics have to concede that he at least passed that bench mark (as low as it may be).

Knik had a couple of really nice torpedo bombs too. Our kicking game was certainly not our undoing last night, but our game control was something else entirely, and both Titans halves were much more composed in that aspect, although helped by the best performance I've ever seen Tyrone Roberts put together.

And ball contol !

Unread

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Skathen
  • Broncorob
  • cento
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.