Pacific Championship 2023 Week 1 Discussion

Gould whinging about the bunker enforcing rules

Carrigan was behind Palasia, could argue that makes it knocked back.

Come on that play only existed cause he knocked it on in broken play you can’t complain that the bunker decided to do it’s job.

Staggs and Cobbo have done zero.
Now I’ve said that, there’s a good chance either or both will score.

Bit hard to dominate in this team, but cobbo has done a lot, he's exclusively carried every kick return and staggs has pretty much done every second tackle run

Bit hard to dominate in this team, but cobbo has done a lot, he's exclusively carried every kick return and staggs has pretty much done every second tackle run
Cobbo has also been found out of position a few times.
Hopefully they can both have a strong last 20mins.

Mam move into halfback and bring him in at 5/8. That spine would be the most dangerous attacking spine in the NRL.

Dropping Reynolds is a stupid idea

Good work from Faalogo to put Taulagi into space and Taulagi summed the situation up nicely.

It's been a scrappy final quarter from the Australians, Samoa deserved to add some respectability to the scoreline.

Feel like Staggs has been pretty good... his defence hasn't been great, but that's normal programming at this point.

Mam move into halfback and bring him in at 5/8. That spine would be the most dangerous attacking spine in the NRL.
idk about that, Ezra is a runner himself and so is he, most fullbacks don't work in the halves especially the ones that are runner dominant.

Active Now

• marw
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Xzei
  • Justwin
  • Cavalo
  • Spoon
  • Wolfie
  • Gaz
  • FACTHUNT
  • BooKhaki
  • Galah
  • Santa
  • Sproj
  • ostin86
  • Astro
  • Battler
  • broncos4life
  • Griffo
  • BroncosAlways
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.