NEWS Pack your bags, Anthony!

Newscorp is reporting Ben Ikin has told Milford’s management he will not be offered a fresh contract and must find another club from 2022 onwards. He is expected to hit the open market immediately. Nothing on whether this will affect the rest of his season.

BrisbaneFestival2018 SunsuperRiverfire 20180712 wide

Knackery anyone? Milf flavoured pal. He’s done.

What do you mean borderline misleading. It's flat out bullshit. He's not under contract next year, there's nothing to hold or release. His employment ends Nov 1st.
I agree. “Released” means it’s happening before the end of his contract, meaning before the end of this season.

I agree. “Released” means it’s happening before the end of his contract, meaning before the end of this season.
Yeah I was excited thinking he was immediately released and we were using his cap money to front load contracts. Oh well.

Yeah I was excited thinking he was immediately released and we were using his cap money to front load contracts. Oh well.
Dont worry, if someone wants him, he will be let go immdeitaely. He is a completely free agent, go out and get what he can because the longer the season drags on, the lower his future value becomes.

Dont worry, if someone wants him, he will be let go immdeitaely. He is a completely free agent, go out and get what he can because the longer the season drags on, the lower his future value becomes.
I think his value right now is rock bottom... he probably needs to get back on the field (even in ISC) to start building it back up

Active Now

• Sproj
  • levikaden
  • Wolfie
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Johnny92
  • something
  • Skyblues87
  • broncs30
  • LittleDavey
  • Maroon4life
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosgirl
  • Splinter
  • BroncoFan94
  • DrGee
  • Bish
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Pablo
  • Maddy
  • broncos4life
... and 24 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.