NEWS Pangai Jr: 'I will sign with the Broncos'

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Pangait 180726704 sd

Brisbane set for monster retention coup with Tevita Pangai Jr to sign on for 2019 NRL season

October 24, 2018

Source: Courier Mail

Last edited by a moderator:
I think post-Inglis, we don’t trust no one til we see them at preseason training

I love the broncos and will sign with them

But.......

He is not currently commanding the price he wants. No doubt due to the hamstring issue. If he can complete a year without sitting on the sideline his price tag will skyrocket. He may also want that blue jersey now as it all adds up to bigger contracts. Don't forget people Wayne was open about this early this year. He said he told Pangai to only sign a one year extension becausr he is young and has huge potential.

I spoke too soon.

Now on social media people getting worried that TPJ is going to follow Bennett to Souths..

Don't rule out Roberts either. He is very loyal to Wayne and has felt he is one of the main reasons he has turned his life around.

Who has been responsible for the defense since 2015? There is no denying it has gotten horribly worse. This side’s attack is quite good but defense is what is costing the side from claiming premierships.

Don't rule out Roberts either. He is very loyal to Wayne and has felt he is one of the main reasons he has turned his life around.

Souths would have to give up something to A) entice us to release him, and B) be able to afford Roberts' salary.

EDIT: Wayne, assuming he does go to Souths, is walking into a set squad. They just re-signed SB on some stupid salary and have made a host of other re-signings. He surely can't bring any one or a combination of TPJ, Oates, Roberts, Boyd, etc with him without the Broncos getting something in return.

Last edited:
Souths would have to give up something to A) entice us to release him, and B) be able to afford Roberts' salary.

EDIT: Wayne, assuming he does go to Souths, is walking into a set squad. They just re-signed SB on some stupid salary and have made a host of other re-signings. He surely can't bring any one or a combination of TPJ, Oates, Roberts, Boyd, etc with him without the Broncos getting something in return.

Anyone thinking Bird might leave aswell ?
He only stayed according to reports after Bennett begged him too

And he played for the Rabbitohs, and Inglis is his cousin.

If we were going to lose someone it'd be Jimmy for sure.

Active Now

• Bongo
  • broncos4life
  • Mustafur
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Santa
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Financeguy
  • Matheos
  • Battler
  • Sproj
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • BRC088
  • Morkel
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.