NEWS Pangai Jr: 'I will sign with the Broncos'

They would have to move some things around. I'm not sure where they are at with their cap. I know they lost Critchon and Clarke and i'm not sure if Sutton is staying.

I'd be happy to take Reynolds from them quite honestly.

Now that's a half I would gladly accept. **** Shaun Johnson, if Adam Reynolds became available on the open market that's the one I would target. He is the exact type of player we need

Can you provide a source? Wiki preferred.

I’ll have a look , but it wasn’t from bird just virtually saying that He had agreed to stay and see where things went next year and go from there re: homesickness ect

Now that's a half I would gladly accept. **** Shaun Johnson, if Adam Reynolds became available on the open market that's the one I would target. He is the exact type of player we need

He's made of glass.

I’ll have a look , but it wasn’t from bird just virtually saying that He had agreed to stay and see where things went next year and go from there re: homesickness ect
Edit it yourself if you need to.

I'm tipping he'll need to.......

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Thelmus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.