NEWS Pangai Jr: 'I will sign with the Broncos'

Nooo. Not the Jet.

giphy.gif

And he played for the Rabbitohs, and Inglis is his cousin.

If we were going to lose someone it'd be Jimmy for sure.

Yep, makes a lot of sense unless he feels its better to stay out of Sydney. If Bennett does go there though, he will have him and Inglis to help keep him grounded.

Souths would have to give up something to A) entice us to release him, and B) be able to afford Roberts' salary.

EDIT: Wayne, assuming he does go to Souths, is walking into a set squad. They just re-signed SB on some stupid salary and have made a host of other re-signings. He surely can't bring any one or a combination of TPJ, Oates, Roberts, Boyd, etc with him without the Broncos getting something in return.

They would have to move some things around. I'm not sure where they are at with their cap. I know they lost Critchon and Clarke and i'm not sure if Sutton is staying.

I'd be happy to take Reynolds from them quite honestly.

Yep, makes a lot of sense unless he feels its better to stay out of Sydney. If Bennett does go there though, he will have him and Inglis to help keep him grounded.

The same Inglis that got done for DD after a Koori knockout? Deadly choice for someone that struggles with substance abuse

Who has been responsible for the defense since 2015? There is no denying it has gotten horribly worse. This side’s attack is quite good but defense is what is costing the side from claiming premierships.

Maybe it's actually the people who defend not the people who teach it .

Maybe it's actually the people who defend not the people who teach it .

then why were we so good in 2015 ... we haven'l lost that many players since then

The same Inglis that got done for DD after a Koori knockout? Deadly choice for someone that struggles with substance abuse

Inglis just made an error of judgement and had a drink too many. I dont think he is constantly getting off his face so i dont think he is going to lead Jimmy astray.

then why were we so good in 2015 ... we haven'l lost that many players since then

Reed was solid for us and our front row is different bar macca and plenty of youngsters, this year especially.

If we lose the jet and kahu then suddenly our squad is in deep waters. If tpj also goes we will dead set struggle to make the 8

Inglis just made an error of judgement and had a drink too many. I dont think he is constantly getting off his face so i dont think he is going to lead Jimmy astray.

I agree in that it was an error of judgement...but can you imagine just how tanked he was when he actually started driving way back in Dubbo 3 hours before getting tested....things could have ended up real bad and literally a Deadly choice as Allo said

If we lose the jet and kahu then suddenly our squad is in deep waters. If tpj also goes we will dead set struggle to make the 8
Only way we lose TPJ is if we haven't left enough cash for him and his offer is way lower than he deserves.

As much as I think TPJ is a star in the making, I don't think I'd bother signing him just for one year as I seriously doubt he will be here after that. I'd rather develop the likes of Patty Carrigan.

Should be be concerned about losing Haas ?
Close to Wayne but we’ve locked him up for 6 years

Should be be concerned about losing Haas ?
Close to Wayne but we’ve locked him up for 6 years
No.

Nor should we be concerned about TPJ re-signing.

Seriously people worry way too much. Enjoy life, eat unhealthy food. Who cares. They'll sign when they sign.

If I read one more article about TPJ reconfirming his commitment to the club, I'm going to lose my shit. It's like a jealous partner needing constant validation you still love them or some shit.

I don't think Roberts will go anywhere - he's finally got his shit in order, made the origin team, has a young family. I am not James but I don't think he's going to go yeah all this shit is good in my life, let's turn it upside down.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • GCBRONCO
  • leon.bott
  • kiwibronco
  • Foordy
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Santa
  • Redux
  • Justwin
  • Mister Wright
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.