NEWS Pangai told to leave

Couldn't give a shit.
The media release makes it sound like he has been shopping himself around and the Broncos decided to get in first and tell him he was free to go.
I wonder if he's breached his side of the contract so that nullifies us from paying any freight to **** him off?

I agree. He may have been shopping himself around earlier this year (we won’t ever know) but he did seem surprised about being brought in on his day off to be told to get on his bike.
Just like the kid that almost gets in trouble at school, but finally gets caught out and seriously reprimanded and breaks down in tears.

Who the **** is Madden and what NRL team does he play for?

I think its time to get Petero on Flegler. I don't think Flegler will be as easy to get rid of as TPJ, so maybe Petero can turn him around.

Wasn't too bad tonight - don't remember him dropping the ball cold.

I am ok with this BUT my big issue is, what will the NRL do when TPJ and Isaako end up signing with the Tigers after meeting while under contract?

But that is all moot, TPJ will be at the Roosters.
For $125k. He was unwanted after all.

Broncs should force anyone who takes TPJ to also take Isaako. 2 for 1 deal.

You will love this club if these guys free up the space we need for the next 4 incoming.
Do you trust the people in charge of recruitment to sign the right players?

Have we got a new head of recruitment or something?

Interesting TPJ spoke about contracts and looking pretty upset about it all after seemingly speaking to the Tigers and the stupidity he did last year, hard to feel sorry for him to be honest.

I am ok with this BUT my big issue is, what will the NRL do when TPJ and Isaako end up signing with the Tigers after meeting while under contract?

But that is all moot, TPJ will be at the Roosters.
Easts aren’t that stupid.

Wests are exactly that stupid.

Active Now

• Santa
  • Financeguy
  • Spooky1013
  • Culhwch
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncosAlways
  • Brocko
  • ezpz
  • eggstar10
  • Johnny92
  • Old Mate
  • Jedhead
  • Browny
  • Bucking Beads
  • Hoof Hearted
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.