NEWS Pangai told to leave

Who are these next 4, pray tell?
Isaako and TPJ to Tigers we get Walters and Mbye.
Lodge to Warriors we get Kodi
Hodgson and Su'a plus Parera in.
Just for Giggles.

Tbh, besides haas he is probably the last player I’d want to go. He’s been great this year and the games we have won have been almost purely because of him. Last year we lost our best attacking player in Fifita. This year we lose our best attacking player in Tevita. When do things get better?

What makes you think we’re keeping Glenn?

Because Glenn is a favourite of Kevvie's, and out of the players being mentioned about being on the chopping block, his name is not coming up.

So we want to get rid of all of our best players. This feels like a strange way to improve the club.

All of our best players are not winning games. We have to many guys playing for themselves. Nothing about this team says it is a team. I am obviously not there but something is off. I love what TPJ can do but he is not going out there every week and putting in everything, he looks good as an individual. He does enough for that but he does not make people around him better and thats our problem.

He has shopped himself around twice. He was lucky to be here this year and did it again. I don't think we can have that type of player going forward. DD said he was going right through the place with a fine tooth comb. If he is cutting the toxic elements out then I am fine with it. Loved TPj but this team is not a winning team, it needs to be cut up and replaced so I am willing to see what happens. We can't get any worse than being a spoon team.

Isaako and TPJ to Tigers we get Walters and Mbye.
Lodge to Warriors we get Kodi
Hodgson and Su'a plus Parera in.
Just for Giggles.
You might actually be close to the mark with Kodi. He apparently wants to move back to Australia next year & the Warriors are after Widdop.

I don’t understand if we get rid of Pangai and end up paying half his contract, what’s the point of that if he’s consistently one of our best

there’s no way we replace him with someone just as good for the money we save by letting him go

Active Now

• dasherhalo
  • Foordy
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.