OLYMPICS Paris Olympics

Tara Rigney through to the single sculls semi you'd imagine, has smashed her QF field. A big gold medal chance.

Did you see the Aussie bloke in the skateboarding yesterday? I'm pretty sure they could have gone to any local skate park and picked someone better.
I didn't watch it. I had enough of it watching Luke Covells daughter the day before.

Did you see the Aussie bloke in the skateboarding yesterday? I'm pretty sure they could have gone to any local skate park and picked someone better.

He's very much hit and miss.

When he lands the tricks he can pull off some great scores and has won several gold, bronze and silver in comps around the world, but he can also put in some performances like he did last night.

Keegan Palmer in the men's park and Arisa Trew in the women's park on the 6th August are the ones to watch. Both of them in the top 3 best in the world and Keegan won the gold in Tokyo. Trew has won the last two women's park events in the X-Games so she's more than capable of getting gold, as well.

I'm looking forward to the BMX racing on the 2nd August.

Saya Sakakibara was one of the favourites for the gold in the women's BMX racing in Tokyo but unfortunately had that horror crash in the final.

Hopefully she bounces back and comes away with the gold this time.

I'm looking forward to the BMX racing on the 2nd August.

Saya Sakakibara was one of the favourites for the gold in the women's BMX racing in Tokyo but unfortunately had that horror crash in the final.

Hopefully she bounces back and comes away with the gold this time.

Aussies are strong in all 4 bmx events, would be disappointing to not come away with at least one gold.

Chalmers smashes his heat but the big news here is, the Chinese world record holder finished 5th, he might be in trouble.

Chalmers goes through sixth fastest in to the semis and Pan Zhanle JUST makes it.

Mollie O'Callaghan and Shayna Jack in heat 3 of the women's 100m free.

Goddamn O'Callaghan is fast in the final 50.

She was 5th at the wall at the 50m mark and comes home strong.

O'Callaghan and Jack 1 & 2 in heat 3.

O'Callaghan and Jack in the semi finals of the 100m free.

Joshua Yong in heat 2 of the men's 200m breaststroke.

Chalmers goes through sixth fastest in to the semis and Pan Zhanle JUST makes it.
So devo that Zhanle scraped in to the semi. Wished it was a monumental error to take it easy in the heat. His leading split of 46.92 in the relay was insane in this shallow pool. Popovici looks sluggish, I don't think anyone can stop him :(

Stubblety-Cook in heat 3 of the 200m breaststroke.

What a final 50 from Stubblety-Cook.

He was in about 6th position in the final 50 and then puts on the burners and finishes 1st.

If Stubblety-Cook can actually get the first 150 right, he can defend his title. That last 30m was insane.

Both Aussies through to the breaststroke semis.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.