OLYMPICS Paris Olympics

Damn that looked nasty.

Very awkward way to land on the knee.

Nasser straight through and strengthens Australia's lead.

33-0.

This Maddison Levi is an absolute gun.

Finally Ireland break Australia's defence.

33-7.

Australia spread it wide deep in their own half and Terita is too quick.

40-7.

Australia take on Canada in the Semi Final.

Jack Robinson just took down John John - huge heat win for the comp!!

Now Ethan Ewing vs the Japanese (from Cronulla 🙄) Connor OLeary

Harry Garside's interview on 9 right now on Today In Paris is hard to watch.

He was just about in tears.

BMX Freestyle qualification up tonight.

The women's at 9:25 and the men's at 11:11.

The final on tomorrow night at 9:10 (W) 10:44 (M).

Natalya Diehm representing the women and Logan Martin representing the men.

I don't expect Natalya to be in contention for a medal, but Logan Martin is one of the best in the world and won the gold in Tokyo so hopefully he can get the gold again, though he's got some very very strong competition.

SF where's the surfing commentary frand?

Spain are +4.5 underdogs to Greece in the basketball???? That seems ridiculous. I thought Spain would have been faves tbh.

Canada are -6.5 too. That's to much also. Sure they have talent but I'm not sure they are that good. Especially with Jamal Murray looking like complete dogshit.

Spain are +4.5 underdogs to Greece in the basketball???? That seems ridiculous. I thought Spain would have been faves tbh.

Canada are -6.5 too. That's to much also. Sure they have talent but I'm not sure they are that good. Especially with Jamal Murray looking like complete dogshit.

They do have SGA though and a bucketload of other NBA talent. Basically, they are the Boomers WITH a superstar.

Man, the triathlon has been postponed because the river is too polluted after the rain. If it’s not cleared up by Friday it will be modified to just the ride/run dropping the swim.

What a travesty if this plays out that way!

Man, the triathlon has been postponed because the river is too polluted after the rain. If it’s not cleared up by Friday it will be modified to just the ride/run dropping the swim.

What a travesty if this plays out that way!

I mean who would have thought a major city's river might be too polluted to swim in.

They do have SGA though and a bucketload of other NBA talent. Basically, they are the Boomers WITH a superstar.
They dont play like us though. Alot of hero ball. Watched their game against Greece and they were underwhelming

Seen better technical volleyball players at school in PE than the Aussies producing now in the beach volleyball. Cannot even get some of these normal serves back

They dont play like us though. Alot of hero ball. Watched their game against Greece and they were underwhelming

I'm with you though, I think the Boomers are right up to their eyeballs in this, they actually play like a team. They have threats everywhere and Landale is so underrated.

Seen better technical volleyball players at school in PE than the Aussies producing now in the beach volleyball. Cannot even get some of these normal serves back

Did you see the Aussie bloke in the skateboarding yesterday? I'm pretty sure they could have gone to any local skate park and picked someone better.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.