Parker set to play on

Civo played his final year at 36, and he was still pretty good. Menzies played until he was 40, but forced out by Manly. Thorn was killing it in Union for a long time too. Gallen is a year older than Parker and still damn effective.

If he does decline, Bennett will know how to handle it.

Parker doesn't strike me as that kind of player, to be honest.

I don't think he would be happy with being on the bench.

Yeah I agree, especially being captain but obviously this is all hypothetical, I hope he doesn't decline and would imagine if he did, he'd call it a day anyway.

Didn't Hodges have a year to run on his contract when he retired? I'd be happy to trust Parker to do the same and call stumps himself if he wasn't playing well enough. He loves the club. I think he's playing well enough, and has had the career to have earned that right.

Didn't Hodges have a year to run on his contract when he retired? I'd be happy to trust Parker to do the same and call stumps himself if he wasn't playing well enough. He loves the club. I think he's playing well enough, and has had the career to have earned that right.

Completely agree with this, you have nailed it.

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • broncsgoat
  • lynx000
  • broncoscope
  • Financeguy
  • john1420
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Redux
  • Foordy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Xzei
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Hurrijo
  • kiwibronco
  • Skyblues87
  • Midean
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.