Parramatta Salary Cap Investigation

JT will murder someone if it's the Cowboys.

We may have to visit him in prison.

Edit:

John Gibbs (2UE) has said it's an out of Sydney team.

Last edited:
I can see it being us. All the suss things with Gee, then all the shit with Kennedy, Barba, Hannant and co.

God I hope it's not us, would be so devo. Got a sinking feeling though.

Why is it we always get these shit rumours instead of just getting the facts? First we're told it's a top four team, then we're told its an out of sydney team, just spill the beans.

Could it be Storm?

They have history...

A quick run around twitter will show you the club and what they have been RUMOURED to have done. It looks like it got a bit of credibility because it was retweeted by a journo but since deleted.

I know who it is, and I've got all the rumoured details, if anyone wants to see the tweet throw me a PM.

@RLW_Mole: something is about to break... something BIG...

There is no reason why tweets can't be posted. Use the full editor, and use the tweet button though, no screen shots or copy pastes, as they won't delete when the post is deleted.

Rumour I am hearing is about houses being built for the Cowboys.

Is it the same builder that 'built' a house for Scott Prince for free on the Gold Coast.

Post the tweets!!! POST THEM!

Lol if the Cows get pinged for rorting the cap when you have teams like the Rorter, Souffs, or the Dogs (the most overrated side in the comp) gallivanting around with ten+ current or former rep players, with very few of them being club juniors.

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.