Passion factor a myth

Lol what a loser. Digging a nice hole for yourself Rocky.

Ennis on Myles. Gave him some nice shots to the face in last years Origin series (or the year befores)

Who cares when it was - Fact is, Furner smashed Webcke, White smashed Price and Queenslanders simply can't fight. For all the "passion" they have on the field, they sure can't throw a punch.

If we lose the Origin series, I'd just be satisfied with another knock out punch to be honest. Lose Origin and win the fight? Cool with me. Better than winning absolutely nothing.

You mean where Ennis threw a few terrible punches while Myles was getting up to play the ball then Ennis ran and shoved his head up a teammates arse to cover himself?

LOL. I'm sure there's a skirt picture of that fight somewhere.

Ennis on Myles. Gave him some nice shots to the face in last years Origin series (or the year befores)

Who cares when it was

How about something a bit more recent?

Make up your mind lol. Who cares when it was, or something more recent - which is it?

I wouldn't call ennis on Myles a fight - generally it takes 2 people to have a fight. Myles looked like a bug flew into his face and caught him off guard. I think that's what they call a "cheap shot". Didn't it also cost them the match?

So while all you pathetic, no good son of a bitches support a state where NONE of your memories come from, I can PROUDLY sit here and say that I am a New South Welshman and you all are a bunch of WEAK TRAITORS. Yes, I'm looking at you Ning, Schmix, Meat and any other wannabe Queenslander.

Moot point IMO. Esp since you support the Broncos in the first place. I hate this argument. How about people who support Liverpool/Man U in the EPL? Once your heart is with a team, that's it. Never change.

I started following the Broncs as a kid, and naturally went for QLD. Simple. My heart was with them and that's that.

I don't represent the state - fair enough, but my support/passion for QLD equals my support/passion for the Broncs. Just like anyone who supports any team with rock solid loyalty. From what I've read... you were happy QLD won 10 years ago or whatever, or "didn't care".

Back to the original point - passion factor is not a myth. Even when the blues had epic teams QLD somehow managed to salvage a win or two.... clearly the BLUES cannot.

Can you follow a conversation or did the dr go too far in the lobotomy?

Ennis and his cheap shot lost them the game

The Ennis fight was the year after. QLD won the fight in 2009 when they put the bomb up and Ben Creagh ran away.

Nice double page spread in the Courier Mail about the QLD Origin of Passion.

Sorry I've forgotten what it's like to win a series. You tell me how good it is to witness a Origin series win and I'll tell you how good it is to witness winning a Origin fight.
If I was a NSW supporter I'd be buying a copy of the 2000 series and playing it every day.

Just like I replay Game 3 2006 and Game 3 2011 every time I think of it. Sigh.

Watmough turning down 18th man was pretty passionate.

Oh I'm injured - but I can play 80 minutes for Manly.

The CM jerking off to anything that is QLD. How is that suprising.

No less surprising the the DT jerking off over your hopeless idiot's faces I guess. Difference is. QLD win series.

Active Now

• dudemcdude4976
  • Skathen
  • Mr Fourex
  • The Don
  • Kev_Guz
  • Hurrijo
  • Allo
  • bb_gun
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.