Pathetic Sydney Roosters Crowds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bannermania said:
Oh this is becoming just brutal, I don't know HOW The Rock has sustained so much damage and continues to get hammered, he's... SOME SORT OF MADMAN.

Ning, thoughts?

Did not see this move coming at all, Banners!

I wouldn't be writing off The Rock just yet, but he's going to need to do something soon to fight off this challenge.

ningnangnong said:
I don't know Banners, I think Big Pete might pull off his patented Double Suplex Mohican Coffee Grinder!

*screams* not the grinder, oh the humanity

Bannermania said:
Oh this is becoming just brutal, I don't know HOW The Rock has sustained so much damage and continues to get hammered, he's... SOME SORT OF MADMAN.

Ning, thoughts?

If I may interject, I think this information that has just been released by The Rock's medical team has explained why he can cop such a pounding and not back down:

homer_simpson_xray.jpg

So please Rock could you explain how 80 459 is a sell out at a stadium that holds 82 000 (which isn't true according to the home page, it's actually 83 500).

The last time your state actually achieved that figure, surprise surprise, was when they were winning.

How is that ticker, Rock?

We sit around with puzzled expressions pondering the comeback?

Anonymous person said:
The Rock":29agwp4x][quote="Anonymous person":29agwp4x][quote="The Rock":29agwp4x]We have ticker. Even after 3 straight origin losses we sell out an origin game.[/quote] i wouldnt call giving away 50% of the tickets 'selling out'.[/quote:29agwp4x] They didn't.[/quote:29agwp4x] 2 for 1 isnt giving away tickets? [url="http://lasttix.com.au/last-minute-2010-state-of-origin-game-1-tickets said:
http://lasttix.com.au/last-minute-2010- ... -1-tickets[/url][/quote:29agwp4x]
Because there's better things to do on a Wednesday night in the amazing Sydney night life so they need to give free tickets to make it worth it.

Holy sh*t. PETE COMES BACK IN, THROWS A LEFT, THROWS A RIGHT, HE'S SETTING UP FOR THE COFFEE GRINDER!

OH AND THERE IT IS!

THE DOUBLE SUPLEX MOHICAN COFFEE GRINDER!!!

CARNAGE.

We're having some technical difficulties here at ringside.

There seems to be faeces everywhere. Our apologies folks.

Hmmm, I don't know if I would really like to be ringside, it has bad connotations :)

Life from ringside, it's Shaun "The Hoff" Rock!

NRL+Rd+4+Storm+v+Titans+CV_v9GkBLArl.jpg

The Rock said:
That was gay, don't ever do that again guys.

Love your avatar Big Pete, good to see you're getting into the Blues spirit.

NEW SOUTH WALES.

I knew you would.

A blue know it all that whinges and whines before it gets it's ass kicked truly is an uncanny representation of New South Wales.

Coxy said:
Life from ringside, it's Shaun "The Hoff" Rock!

NRL+Rd+4+Storm+v+Titans+CV_v9GkBLArl.jpg
Such a beautiful photo icon_smile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.