Pathetic Sydney Roosters Crowds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coxy said:
My argument was Peachey wasn't a big game player. Possibly unfair because the Sharks were rarely in the "big games", but he never managed to go to that extra level.

Same with Blacklock.

Ross, however, performed very well in the Storm's charge to the 1999 premiership and thus proved he was a big match performer - not to mention his excellent Origin series that year.

Hey, Peachey did score the big match winner in Game 1 2000. :P

Yet Moodie, Ainscough and Geyer were big game players?

Big Pete bumps.
Big Pete spikes.
Big Pete 1-0 Rocky.

Rocky, kicks.. and deals.. And Big Pete hammers this one into deep centre field, Rocky's at the track, the wall, gives it one last look and it is GONE.. SEE YA! Big Pete drives one outta the park, 1-0.

What's the capacity at ANZ Stadium The Rock?

Oh man, Big Pete isn't gonna back down!

Rocky, you have nothing. Big Pete is going to destroy you. He's BIG PETE!

Rocky's against the ropes, this is looking brutual for Rocky.

The Big Pete Vs. The Rock here on Smackdown!!!!!!!

And The Rock steadies himself with a factual comeback.

The Rock said:
We have ticker. Even after 3 straight origin losses we sell out an origin game.
i wouldnt call giving away 50% of the tickets 'selling out'.

I don't know Banners, I think Big Pete might pull off his patented Double Suplex Mohican Coffee Grinder!

ningnangnong said:
I don't know Banners, I think Big Pete might pull off his patented Double Suplex Mohican Coffee Grinder!

excellent point ning, to this point, Pete has looked nearly indestructible, but it all could go wrong with one move, let's watch.

The Rock said:
Anonymous person":3nj1zlwl][quote="The Rock":3nj1zlwl]We have ticker. Even after 3 straight origin losses we sell out an origin game.[/quote] i wouldnt call giving away 50% of the tickets 'selling out'.[/quote:3nj1zlwl] They didn't.[/quote:3nj1zlwl] 2 for 1 isnt giving away tickets? [url="http://lasttix.com.au/last-minute-2010-state-of-origin-game-1-tickets said:
http://lasttix.com.au/last-minute-2010- ... -1-tickets[/url]

Big Pete tags AP, and he's into the ring!!!

ningnangnong said:
Big Pete tags AP, and he's into the ring!!!

This is a genius move by Big Pete, 2 on 1, FATAL MENAGE A TOIS!

draggx said:
The Rock said:
Have I?

You guys are getting boring. Next debate: Folau is really a New South Welshman.

And if he was NSW would properly not select him anyway.

Or select him to play half back

Oh this is becoming just brutal, I don't know HOW The Rock has sustained so much damage and continues to get hammered, he's... SOME SORT OF MADMAN.

Ning, thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.