OFFICIAL Patrick Carrigan re-signs

Where does it say he's been let go? I've only read he's rejected an offer from us.

thank god the club has let go of this whole "next club captain, leadership group as a teenager" story that has been keeping him afloat, will be interesting to see how much redcliffe give him

Where did this come from?

Regardless, with Willison, Piakura, Robati, Flegler, Haas, Riki, Hetherington, Bayliss, et al coming through, it isn’t the end of the world by any means. I’d suggest he has a hears how much we’ll offer offer from Redcliffe.

Wolfie has left the building... well maybe, perhaps...

Where did this come from?

Regardless, with Willison, Piakura, Robati, Flegler, Haas, Riki, Hetherington, Bayliss, et al coming through, it isn’t the end of the world by any means. I’d suggest he has a hears how much we’ll offer offer from Redcliffe.
we dont need him , we can put our money into welch into issiah papilii

Haven't seen that he is gone, I like the block, clean cut and no nonsense - but we are actually in a position to say we don't need you. This is our offer, either show loyalty or byeeeeeeee

why has this been put in to RUMOUR THREAD ? It is news, GOOOD NEWS!
Is Wolfie upset and abusing his boys privileges ?

Welch will go to the Dolls, they will offer him a bucket load.
paulo would be a fantastic signing, hes off contract as it stands im pretty sure, surely parra bring him back tho

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Mustafur
  • FACTHUNT
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.