OFFICIAL Patrick Carrigan re-signs

Patty's resigning is massive for a culture of the team he seems like a really liked player amongst the playing group, all the boys have been reposting about his signing on instagram. Keeping a tight nit group together is big steps in keeping the likes of Haas around in the future.

Certainly looks stronger than last year, excited to see how he goes. Let's hope he's starting at prop, his actual position. 🤓

Yes I loved hearing the three of them had made a pact to stick together with the aim of winning a comp together at the club. Music to my ears. Having said that, I know pacts mean nothing when big dollars are thrown around, but

Nah, Ponga has just come out and said to the Newcastle fan base "let's win a comp". He'd look real silly in 2022 playing for Knights after expressing that sort of sentiment.
Winning a comp is the only way for his PO to be activated... so it may have been a bit more like "Let's win a comp... so I can get the **** outta here"

I can’t speak for anyone else but I’m not judging the Dolphins recruitment speed, I’m just looking at the talent pool drying up and running out of ideas as to how they can field a first grade quality side come 2023. If anything it’s the NRLs fault for not making it official sooner.

That being said, about 10 clubs can barely field a first grade quality team so they’ll still a finals chance.

Yeah this. Ultimately, I'm sure they'll be fine but talent is definitely drying up. The managers have definitely done their jobs here "Lock him up now because the Phins are circling..." etc etc.

Sorry for anything I said Pat! <3
Yes I loved hearing the three of them had made a pact to stick together with the aim of winning a comp together at the club. Music to my ears. Having said that, I know pacts mean nothing when big dollars are thrown around, but the three in the group was very pleasing

Yes I loved hearing the three of them had made a pact to stick together with the aim of winning a comp together at the club. Music to my ears. Having said that, I know pacts mean nothing when big dollars are thrown around, but the three in the group was very pleasing

Fifita also did and look how that turned out.

I can’t speak for anyone else but I’m not judging the Dolphins recruitment speed, I’m just looking at the talent pool drying up and running out of ideas as to how they can field a first grade quality side come 2023. If anything it’s the NRLs fault for not making it official sooner.

That being said, about 10 clubs can barely field a first grade quality team so they’ll still a finals chance.
It’s almost like there isn’t enough talent around to support 17 teams… but that can’t be right because PvL said it’s all good and he would never do something reckless.

Fifita also did and look how that turned out.
Don't be so hasty Sprojy. I think the Titans (with Fifita) might be a real credible force this coming season.

Active Now

• Dash
  • Brocko
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Morkel
  • Lozza
  • winslow_wong
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  • Organix
  • Scorchie
  • Fitzy
  • Johnny92
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • bazza
  • Skyblues87
  • Rough and Ready
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.