PLAYER Patrick Carrigan

He needed another break to be honest, 71 mins was insane. I thought so too that he should’ve been brought off after that knock

Same when capes stayed down. He should have been dragged and play stopped but no they allowed play to continue…..
Speaking of HIA's the commentary said that Flegler's HIA was from the bunker and therefore a Cat 3.

Since when has the fucking bunker been allowed to chime in on possible HIA's... isn't that the whole fucking point of the independent doctor??

Speaking of HIA's the commentary said that Flegler's HIA was from the bunker and therefore a Cat 3.

Since when has the fucking bunker been allowed to chime in on possible HIA's... isn't that the whole fucking point of the independent doctor??
They said it was the independent doctor I thought during the call

They said it was the independent doctor I thought during the call
Was that Fox or Channel 9?

Danika definitely said something along the lines of his HIA being spotted by the bunker and it being a Cat 3... which I believe is one that the club identifies

Just watched back on the NRL.com replay:
- 21min play is stopped by the ref and he says the trainer has asked for a HIA... that doesn't usually happen when it's the independent doc, they're just pulled from the field.
- At the 23min mark Danika indicates that he was pulled off for a Cat 3 and it was the bunker that called for it.

Have never heard of the bunker pulling a player from the field... probably another first and last for the broncos

Have never heard of the bunker pulling a player from the field... probably another first and last for the broncos

It's been happening all year and last year. There's an independent doctor in the bunker.

It's been happening all year and last year. There's an independent doctor in the bunker.
This wasnt the doctor because it was classed as a Cat 3... dr classes them as Cat 1 or Cat 2.

Cat 3 is if the club identifies it or something

Exclusive vision of the NRL doctor:

season 7 episode 21 GIF

That hair reminds me of a line from the 12th man where Ritchie burns Tony over his hair piece.

"I don't know what kind of Marsupial that used to be but it's not going to grow anywhere, it looks like it died a horrible death."

Active Now

• Galah
  • Johnny92
  • Robboi_321
  • Manofoneway
  • phoenix
  • Santa
  • Midean
  • Cavalo
  • Harry Sack
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Foordy
  • Jazza
  • broncotville
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • broncos4life
  • LittleDavey
  • Jedhead
  • Broncorob
  • Wendall Taylor
  • HarryAllan7
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.