PLAYER Patrick Carrigan

Despite what it sounds like he's easily the best public speaker at the club and it's a part of what makes him a good leader on and off the field. His mic'd up segment is a good testament to this.

Patty does speak well but so do a number of Broncs. Have you heard Riki? He is so passionate yet articulate.

Strange that my mum who is a wests tigers supporter likes Patty Carrigan I asked her she change teams then the whole household will be broncos supporters but she declined. I am loving the 2023 squad of the broncos and the boys are extremely close

Strange that my mum who is a wests tigers supporter likes Patty Carrigan I asked her she change teams then the whole household will be broncos supporters but she declined. I am loving the 2023 squad of the broncos and the boys are extremely close
Yeah very “strange”

Why is she a West Tigers supporter.....?

I don’t think I mentioned it here but I know I was talking about it with friends - but I was mildly concerned about his fitness after the warriors game when Patty had been rested again. By the time the grand final would roll around He wouldn’t have played a full game in about 5(?) weeks. Having the injury, the byes, & also not needing to go back on to finish either final. I put it out of my mind because I trusted the process and that the staff would know better…..

But I can’t help thinking if he’d have had that last 10 minutes vs the warriors would that have been the difference between dropping the ball and not? 🤔

I don’t think I mentioned it here but I know I was talking about it with friends - but I was mildly concerned about his fitness after the warriors game when Patty had been rested again. By the time the grand final would roll around He wouldn’t have played a full game in about 5(?) weeks. Having the injury, the byes, & also not needing to go back on to finish either final. I put it out of my mind because I trusted the process and that the staff would know better…..

But I can’t help thinking if he’d have had that last 10 minutes vs the warriors would that have been the difference between dropping the ball and not? 🤔

It's a myth that the Broncos were buggered in that match.

Disappointed that Carrigan has come so far and got those avoidable errors out of his game only for them to resurface at the worst possible time.

He dropped the ball because he got swung around straight into JFH's leg.

Most likely picked up a concussion at that point as well.

I was waiting for him to get pulled for a HIA, but I'm assuming the independent doctors were replaced with Dr Nick for the entirety of the finals series because I cant recall a Cat 1 being diagnosed once September hit

He dropped the ball because he got swung around straight into JFH's leg.

Most likely picked up a concussion at that point as well.

I was waiting for him to get pulled for a HIA, but I'm assuming the independent doctors were replaced with Dr Nick for the entirety of the finals series because I cant recall a Cat 1 being diagnosed once September hit

I was shocked he wasnt bought off. You are right, it wasnt a handling error by him, he just got flung into a blokes knee.

I was shocked he wasnt bought off. You are right, it wasnt a handling error by him, he just got flung into a blokes knee.
Would have been an ideal way to slow it down too. He was clearly concussed.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • MrTickyMcG
  • mrslong
  • Astro
  • Rambstien
  • sooticus
  • Alec
  • marw
  • Robboi_321
  • Jazza
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Morkel
  • Midean
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Johnny92
  • scobie
  • Broncorob
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Aldo
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.