PLAYER Patrick Carrigan

When Cobbo was out of it and Luai was standing over him who was up in the face of Luai... Patty Carrigan!

Well deserved Wally Lewis Medalist
When talaki knocked on too. 3 breaks he stopped with 1 on 1 tackles too. Fucking weapon. Capewell is a big moments player but carrigan has become an every moments player

How good was Oates. If slater picks Coates or talagi over him next year he needs his head scammed for CTE. His metres out of our end were bloody vital and safe as houses
Exactly, he provided metres that we didn't get from our back 5 in game 1 and 2. So qld's sets started a lot better.

The other difference tonight was that qld contained nsw's back 5 metres.

How good was Oates. If slater picks Coates or talagi over him next year he needs his head scammed for CTE. His metres out of our end were bloody vital and safe as houses
Some of his carries were immense.. NSW threw 4 players at him every hitup and he still got over the advantage line and found his front.

Jeez he took some shots on his carries tonight... massive game from Goates

He should absolutely be rested for the Titans game, especially after how high intensity that game was, but gee whiz, he is in for a big season from here on out. The high he must be feeling after that.

Haas should be embarrassed with how Carrigan has improved and hasn't come close to pulling any stupid big headed shit like he did.

Surely Patty walks into Australian squad. Ironic if he takes Haas’ spot
Australian squad? Him, Haas and Paulo are locks for the Australian 17. That’s all I can say. Marvellous performance. Look if Corey finishes the season well I think he is the most reliable winger going around chuck him and Addo on the wings as well.

If we are being legit, the Aussie 17 is shaping as:

1. Tedesco
2. Oates
3. Mitchell
4. Burton
5. Holmes
6. Munster
7. Cleary ( you know he’ll be picked here)
8. Haas
9. Hunt
10. Carrigan
11. Capewell
12. Crichton
13. Yeo

14. Grant
15. Collins
16. Paulo
17. Murray

1. Tedesco
2. Oates
3. Mitchell
4. Burton
5. Holmes
6. Munster
8. Haas
9. Hunt
10. Carrigan
11. Capewell
12. Crichton
13. Yeo

14. Grant
15. Collins
16. Paulo
17. Murray

It's gonna be an easy Cup win for Australia this year you would think. That pack is frightening.

The kid can play, give him 2-3yrs, he will captain QLD, Broncos and potentially Australia.
We’ve got a good one, well deserved & certainly pivotal to our success moving forward.

1. Tedesco
2. Oates
3. Mitchell
4. Burton
5. Holmes
6. Munster
8. Haas
9. Hunt
10. Carrigan
11. Capewell
12. Crichton
13. Yeo

14. Grant
15. Collins
16. Paulo
17. Murray
could make an argument for a all QLD spine i think DCE is the incumbent 7 and tedesco offers nothing but running

Paddy has well and truly set down a marker as to what it takes to be a great Bronco. He plays with all heart and soul for the jersey and money is never spoken about. He has showed all of our forwards what is required to be considered a Bronco.

He will captain us to a GF I'm fully convinced of that.

And if Payne fails to take his lead from a mate who genuinely is looking after his best interests and instead listens to some boofhead snake oil salesman in Sydney he deserves all the disappointment in his life that will follow.

I'm taking a 6 month sculpting course as i want to be the one who does Paddy's statue up beside the King at Lang park.

Jeez when he embraced the King last night on stage and was still head and shoulders above him I thought this guy is worth 2 or 3 Haas'.

1. Tedesco
2. Oates
3. Mitchell
4. Burton
5. Holmes
6. Munster
8. Haas
9. Hunt
10. Carrigan
11. Capewell
12. Crichton
13. Yeo

14. Grant
15. Collins
16. Paulo
17. Murray

Tedesco was good .
Ponga was better .

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Thelmus
  • LittleDavey
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • lynx000
  • TimWhatley
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Justwin
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.