PLAYER Patrick Carrigan

In all the years of seeing these scuffles, my favourite is still the year Pearce was standing there trying to punch Sammy Thiaday in the face and big Sam was literally just laughing in his face as he was doing it.

I don't know about that, the one where Ben Creagh pushes Hodges, but then turns and runs behind his team when Thaiday makes a move towards him was pretty funny

The year fatty gives a spanking

about the 35 second mark.

I don't know about that, the one where Ben Creagh pushes Hodges, but then turns and runs behind his team when Thaiday makes a move towards him was pretty funny
Wasn't it Hodgo, not Thaiday??

I had a beauty of a GIF with Creagh wearing fairy wings......can;t find it now.

I had a beauty of a GIF with Creagh wearing fairy wings......can;t find it now.
creagh.gif

Don't know how to get the gif from a different site, but it was up straight away on league unlimited when he retired

This has probably already been posted but watching Patrick Carrigan in action against the Raiders, micced up and giving orders the more I'm impressed by the lad and think he's future captain material.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Lozza
  • Allo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Jazza
  • Broncorob
  • thenry
  • john1420
  • Culhwch
  • Sproj
  • broncos4life
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Aldo
  • theshed
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.