NEWS Payne Haas retracts immediate release from Broncos then

Enough talk about overpriced forwards. Our spine is still a work in progress, especially the hooker

not really .... I'd rather us fighting for the top 4 than he wooden spoon.

Keeping Fifita would have meant we couldn't afford either ARey or Capewell ... and it may have even cost us Cobbo

The Storm could, but wouldn't ... Bellamy doesn't operate that way

In normal circumstances I agree but don't forget, next year they lose both Bromwich bros, Kaufusi, B.Smith and lost Finucane last year. They've thrown an un-Storm like deal to Howarth, so you never know.

Payne Haas is here in Chermside. He’s sitting right next to me. Seems to be walking perfectly fine.
Tell him that we love him... unless he goes to the rorters at which point the entire NRL will hate and despise him

Adam Reynolds:

“I don’t see Payne going anywhere else. He is Brisbane through and through. He has been at Brisbane since he was a young kid and he loves the club despite what’s been said in the media about him. Payne has shown his commitment to the club lately. If he wanted out, he wouldn’t be putting his hand up week in, week out, to continually turn up and put his body through the injuries."​
“A lot of people sit there and slam him, but he deserves credit for showing up with his body banged up and playing good footy for us. Payne is one of the reasons why we are having a successful season.”​
“Payne is a wonderful player and no doubt other clubs would be keen to sign him, but I’m still confident we can keep him here I can’t question Payne’s commitment to the club when he continually wants to back up after Origin despite having some injuries."​
“We’ve been able to retain guys like Herbie Farnworth and Selwyn Cobbo and I’d like to think we can keep Payne here for the long term.”​
“I have been having conversations with Payne, getting him to think differently and play differently. It’s early into our relationship on the field and those things happen and evolve over time. He will get a bit smarter. He is not just a battering ram."​
“The boys in this club are passionate about the Broncos jumper. The culture I want to help build at this club is that we play for one another and it’s an honour to put the Broncos jumper on. I’m passionate about playing for the Broncos and I believe Payne is no different.”​

Adam Reynolds:

“I don’t see Payne going anywhere else. He is Brisbane through and through. He has been at Brisbane since he was a young kid and he loves the club despite what’s been said in the media about him. Payne has shown his commitment to the club lately. If he wanted out, he wouldn’t be putting his hand up week in, week out, to continually turn up and put his body through the injuries."​
“A lot of people sit there and slam him, but he deserves credit for showing up with his body banged up and playing good footy for us. Payne is one of the reasons why we are having a successful season.”​
“Payne is a wonderful player and no doubt other clubs would be keen to sign him, but I’m still confident we can keep him here I can’t question Payne’s commitment to the club when he continually wants to back up after Origin despite having some injuries."​
“We’ve been able to retain guys like Herbie Farnworth and Selwyn Cobbo and I’d like to think we can keep Payne here for the long term.”​
“I have been having conversations with Payne, getting him to think differently and play differently. It’s early into our relationship on the field and those things happen and evolve over time. He will get a bit smarter. He is not just a battering ram."​
“The boys in this club are passionate about the Broncos jumper. The culture I want to help build at this club is that we play for one another and it’s an honour to put the Broncos jumper on. I’m passionate about playing for the Broncos and I believe Payne is no different.”​
Such a good leader.

One person did. Everyone else just left him alone. Probably because he was there with his mrs and kid and some other dude.

When you see him up close, he's actually not as big as he looks on TV. It surprised me a bit. I've seen him up close before and I could have sworn he looked bigger then.

One person did. Everyone else just left him alone. Probably because he was there with his mrs and kid and some other dude.

When you see him up close, he's actually not as big as he looks on TV. It surprised me a bit. I've seen him up close before and I could have sworn he looked bigger then.

Tbh, i think i'd leave him be if he was with his wife and kid. They dont need the hassle.

Adam Reynolds:

Man I love our captain, I hope goes on to be the next Kev.

Run into the players every now an then at airports and often think to myself they look bigger on TV. Only once did reality meet expectation and that was Shane Webke, but even then I thought he would be taller. On the flip side, a couple Aussie cricketers seemed taller in real life than on the telly.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Broncosarethebest
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Foordy
  • winslow_wong
  • Wolfie
  • Astro
  • Justwin
  • bazza
  • Sproj
  • Manofoneway
  • Allo
  • theshed
  • Morkel
  • mrslong
  • Behold
  • Old Mate
  • Jedhead
  • BroncosAlways
  • Redux
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.