NEWS Payne Haas retracts immediate release from Broncos then

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
This guy is fucking cooked…

I think he got off pretty lightly tbh. Nobody knew about him losing his license in the first place really for repeatedly speeding on a learners license before he got caught driving unlicensed, uninsured, not driving with a driver who was on their opens whilst using a mobile phone.

Seems old Payne is going to start playing the victim card.

J

Johnny92

NRL Player
Jul 3, 2021
The other sketchy part is how did this go public so quick? The broncos wouldn’t have said anything and apparently the playing group didn’t know. So it’s obviously Payne’s camp that involved the media.
I've noticed alot of Paynes contract saga laterly has been broken by Weilder.. I'd assume he is Paynes camp go to man

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
I know there’s no benefit to a transfer fee because it doesn’t impact our cap but hypothetically, could a club pay us to release Haas by paying a % of a players contract who remains at our club?

The same way that you pay part of a players salary who you push our early (eg us and Bird at the dragons) except in reverse?

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
2jay5q

So he thinks he's being unfairly treated? Take it up with the "integrity" unit.

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
WTF the bit in the Haas piece about the the fucking rorters being confident they had Cobbo

Any time Roosters fans crack the sads about the salary sombrero jokes, show them article. Going for Haas and Cobbo when they allegedly can't even register Crichton's contract? Joke.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • Bucking Beads
  • broncsgoat
  • davidp
  • teampjta
  • Fozz
  • Fitzy
  • azza.79
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.