Perese Gone

**** me drunk you guys always turn into tut-tutting housewives when one of these kids gets busted doing the same shit as every other kid their age. Let's at least find out what the drug is before you get all high and mighty. Pot, coke and ecstasy are all classed as "dangerous drugs." Wouldn't be too many kids his age haven't tried all three.

"Controlled" is probably a benzo like Ambien or Valium. Something you can get from your doctor if you tell them you want something to help you sleep on a flight.

You watch too much TV.

**** me drunk you guys always turn into tut-tutting housewives when one of these kids gets busted doing the same shit as every other kid their age. Let's at least find out what the drug is before you get all high and mighty. Pot, coke and ecstasy are all classed as "dangerous drugs." Wouldn't be too many kids his age haven't tried all three.

"Controlled" is probably a benzo like Ambien or Valium. Something you can get from your doctor if you tell them you want something to help you sleep on a flight.

I dont reckon most young blokes in their early 20's are doing what he is accused of doing.

Dude I’m 30 and haven’t touched any of them. Call me straight-edge all you like, but trying to absolve him by making sweeping statements about society won’t get you far in mounting a solid defence

We havent had a great 12 months really. Haas ( twice ), Fifita, Segeyaro, Joffa and now Perese.

I don’t think any of Segeyaro’s mud should stick tbh. Everyone knew what he was about. I guess in that sense we should cop some flak, but it’s not a problem that we’re responsible for

Unlawful means he didn't obtain it through a doctor. Wtf, what world do you live in? It would be an astronomically low number that have tried all 3. Let's not forget that he's being charged with trafficking offenses as well, not just possession. He's gone.
You watch too much TV.
I'd certainly tried all those drugs by his age, and plenty of others. I can tell you most people you see on TV have done recreational drugs. Coke is ubiquitous in the media. LSD is making a comeback now, but at minute quantities. Google microdosing.

As they say, there's a time and place for drugs: it's called College. That's the age he's at.
[automerge]1581934721[/automerge]
Dude I’m 30 and haven’t touched any of them. Call me straight-edge all you like, but trying to absolve him by making sweeping statements about society won’t get you far in mounting a solid defence
I'm not trying to absolve him. I'm not even registering it as a big deal until I know what it is he's been dealing. If it's something like Fentanyl, Heroine or Crystal Meth, then yes, they're bad shit. But we don't know that yet.

Last edited:
I'm not trying to absolve him. I'm not even registering it as a big deal until I know what it is he's been dealing. If it's something like Fentanyl, Heroine or Crystal Meth, then yes, they're bad shit. But we don't know that yet.

drug trafficking is a big deal

Supplying a dangerous drug can mean something as innocent as shouting your mate, it's not necessarily dealing. Trafficking though, that is pretty serious I think. Can any of the coppers on the forum confirm you need to have gone through a fair bit for a trafficking charge?

he hasn't just been accused of possessing/taking them
So what? The notion that supplying is morally different from using is a bogus construct that only has meaning when prosecuting.

We don't know what he's been accused of doing.

we don't know what drug ... or the reported drug kingpin he was accused of doing it for ....

but we do know what he was accused of

I’d had them all plus a few others by the age of 22... I wasn’t in the minority either, but that’s the Gold Coast/Brisbane.

Trying them and obtaining them to supply is a different thing. I bet a fair few people have tried plenty of drugs, they dont take the next step and become a supplier.

So what? The notion that supplying is morally different from using is a bogus construct that only has meaning when prosecuting.

what a load of shit ... you want to kill yourself go right ahead ... but don't try to kill other people with that poison

Trying them and obtaining them to supply is a different thing. I bet a fair few people have tried plenty of drugs, they dont take the next step and become a supplier.
It's no different morally. It's only different in the eyes of the law in your jurisdiction.
[automerge]1581935222[/automerge]
what a load of shit ... you want to kill yourself go right ahead ... but don't try to kill other people with that poison
LOL.

Last edited:
That’s pretty ignorant mate.

Back in the day I could’ve been done for supply or trafficking, simply because I picked up my mate’s order for him/her. Luckily I’m not a dumb footballer and took precautions.

There’s plenty of ignorance flying around in this thread.

That’s pretty ignorant mate.

Back in the day I could’ve been done for supply or trafficking, simply because I picked up my mate’s order for him/her. Luckily I’m not a dumb footballer and took precautions.
They can still find them.

118478.jpg

So he's been accused of possessing, supplying and trafficking "dangerous substances" as well as illegally obtained controlled substances, and people in this thread are really trying to defend him??

People on BHQ: He's a professional athlete, surely he can control his diet and what he puts in his body!

Also people on BHQ: He's just trafficking some drugs man, boys will be boys!

Active Now

• Battler
  • Justwin
  • Galah
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Mr Fourex
  • Foordy
  • Aldo
  • Fozz
  • Harry Sack
  • Nerd
  • I bleed Maroon
  • sooticus
  • Rambstien
  • Organix
  • bazza
  • cento
  • Brocko
  • Financeguy
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Browny
... and 27 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.