Peter Wallace Injury

Can't use Kemp it pretty much has to Ben Hunt. Still some hope for Wallace he has 7 days to see how he goes..

Yeah I don't think Kemp would be allowed.
We could bring hoffman in at fullback, he does well there and put Hunt at 7.

YESSSS STERLO JUST SAID HENJAK SAID DONT GIVE UP BRISBANE FANS THEY ARE HOPEFUL HE'LL PLAY IT'S ONLY STRAINED LIGAMENTS!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BE TRUE!

We need everyone to beat those Melbourne scums.

Well you either move KHunt or you dont broncospwn ;)

Browny said:
Well you either move KHunt or you dont broncospwn ;)
I'm just hoping Wallace plays and we don't need to move anybody [icon_pray.

Ben hunt played really well tonite. His general kicking game was spot on. Scored a couple off his cross field kicks if I remember correctly.
Def must play for Wal.

Nah put McCollough at half.. but someone said Wallace didn't have any swelling... so that means no ligament damage, i've had it before and your ankle swells up real big within 10-15mins if you've done ligaments.

renouf said:
Nah put McCollough at half.. but someone said he didn't have any swelling... so that means no ligament damage, i've had it before and your ankle swells up real big within 10-15mins if you've done ligaments.

LOL yea it sure does... been there myself this year.

Well that is good news, hope still there.

If not, yea I'd rather they let Hunt have a crack, rather than re adjsut everyone else.

renouf said:
andirect said:
i'd gamble on hunt

I wouldn't, hes terrible at half.. anyway he might not even be there.

Pretty sure he was talking about Ben Hunt, not Karmichael Hunt.

Ahh.. I wouldn't gamble on him either, not in a match like this.. it has to be McCollough

Let Glenn take over hooker with mccollough switching between half and hooker. That would cover any defensive issues

renouf said:
Nah put McCollough at half.. but someone said Wallace didn't have any swelling... so that means no ligament damage, i've had it before and your ankle swells up real big within 10-15mins if you've done ligaments.
Hope what your saying is true [icon_pray.

Browny said:
Let Glenn take over hooker with mccollough switching between half and hooker. That would cover any defensive issues

True, but we need points to win. I don't think McCullough offers that just yet out of the halves.

ben hunt isn't going to be any use in a prelim final.. better to play mccollough, who at least can kick the ball.. sure you won't get tries out of him, but we can't do much else. Lockyer will have to play out of his skin

renouf said:
ben hunt isn't going to be any use in a prelim final.. better to play mccollough, who at least can kick the ball.. sure you won't get tries out of him, but we can't do much else. Lockyer will have to play out of his skin

Ben Hunt's kicking game is ten times better than McCullough's.

As if you would move McCullough, he's been going great guns at hooker, he needs to remain their.

Active Now

• broncsfan88
  • Shane Tronc
  • Big Del
  • Bish
  • broncos4life
  • Gaz
  • sooticus
  • Old Mate
  • Spike
  • theshed
  • Aldo
  • Lozza
  • eggstar10
  • Jazza
  • simplythebest
  • Broncs1459
  • Dash
  • Spoon
  • FACTHUNT
  • Fatboy
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.