Peter Wallace officially released to join Panthers

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Rumour - Peter Wallace returning to the Panthers?

YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!

If it's indeed true ...... YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I hope this means the club is close to securing Shaun Johnson for next year. If the Warriors are going to chuck him in reserves for the year (again) then surely they would release him a year early.

I'm not sold on this report being true, for two reasons.

1. Parker would know better than most - as a mate and a senior player.

2. Wallace's partner has given or is due to give birth this month. I doubt she'd be keen to move away from her family.

That isn't to say it won't happen, I just wouldn't be so quick to start the party.

Last edited:
Rumour - Peter Wallace returning to the Panthers?

Is Wallace's partner from here or NSW? Also if Penny are offering more money then with a kid on the way Pete is more than ever before considering his financial future.

Last edited:

I don't have any confirmation but I'd imagine she's from here given they weren't together prior to Wallace coming here and Pete's been living here since he arrived and spends most of his time here.

I also doubt Penrith are offering him much more than what we are either. He's receiving good money here and unless Penrith are footing say 500-600K I doubt they're offering anything that significant.

That isn't to completely dismiss those factors because those came to my mind as well but I'm certainly sceptical.

Rumour - Peter Wallace returning to the Panthers?

I'm just looking for reasons to hold out hope.

That said its not just the money he's getting but for how long. If Gus wants to pay him that sum for 3 years and we aren't sure we want to pay him beyond next year then that will certainly come into play.

I hope this means the club is close to securing Shaun Johnson for next year. If the Warriors are going to chuck him in reserves for the year (again) then surely they would release him a year early.

Shaun Johnson is beautifully suited to 'Warrior Ball' ... leave him where he is so he can continue to DERP it up ...

Yeah no thanks to SJ, I'd rather run with BH/SP next season while someone like Granville gets time off the bench ready for 2015.

Yeah, not that keen on Johnson either.

Why are people wanting Granville in the halves, he's a hooker. Has he ever had any time in the halves?

Source?

Not to keen on Shaun Johnson he does have talent but I think he is inconsistent but he might improve if he plays in a better team than the rubbish Warriors.

Shaun Johnson would be good, as long as he has an experienced level headed partner next to him. Someone like, I don't know... Peter Wallace!? :001_tt2:

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Fatboy
  • Jazza
  • Waynesaurus
  • Culhwch
  • Mr Fourex
  • LittleDavey
  • Bronco bob
  • Justwin
  • johnny plath
  • Bronx48
  • Jedhead
  • Skyblues87
  • broncoscope
  • Dash
  • Battler
  • Harry Sack
  • BroncsNBundy
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • broncos4life
... and 72 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.