NEWS Piehole: lol, I'm staying

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
If you think a points differential of -205 is drop-the-mike, just wait until I'm done with the club, smirks dead-coach-sleepwalking Anthony Seibold:

"I don't think quitting is an example this young group needs to see or wants to see. We've taken some big steps forward in the past two weeks but ultimately we lost both games and conceded a lot of points. Everyone can see tonight was a bit better performance. I won't be quitting, that's for sure. We have made some big steps forward the last two weeks but ultimately we lost both games and conceded a lot of points. Everyone can see that tonight was a better performance."

PIES SCHOOL

On the 9th loss from 10 starts since the comp recommenced:

“It’s the story of our year. The frustrating part is we just aren’t good enough defending our errors. For a large portion of the game we did a good job, but we didn’t do it for 80 minutes. We dropped the ball from that restart (Dearden’s fumble) and didn’t get the ball back and they scored three tries. We’re just hurting ourselves.”

Meanwhile, it turns out team passenger Darius Boyd had it in him all this time:

“Darius was outstanding, he didn’t deserve to be in a losing team, defensively he was everywhere. He wanted to play fullback for a while and he did a fantastic job.”

McHunt

Last edited:
If you think a points differential of -205 is drop-the-mike, just wait until I'm done with the club, giggles dead-coach-sleepwalking Anthony Seibold:

"I don't think quitting is an example this young group needs to see or wants to see. We've taken some big steps forward in the past two weeks but ultimately we lost both games and conceded a lot of points. Everyone can see tonight was a bit better performance. I won't be quitting, that's for sure. We have made some big steps forward the last two weeks but ultimately we lost both games and conceded a lot of points. Everyone can see that tonight was a better performance."

View attachment 9081

On the 9th loss from 10 starts since the comp recommenced:

“It’s the story of our year. The frustrating part is we just aren’t good enough defending our errors. For a large portion of the game we did a good job, but we didn’t do it for 80 minutes. We dropped the ball from that restart (Dearden’s fumble) and didn’t get the ball back and they scored three tries. We’re just hurting ourselves.”

Meanwhile, it turns out team passenger Darius Boyd had it in him all this time:

“Darius was outstanding, he didn’t deserve to be in a losing team, defensively he was everywhere. He wanted to play fullback for a while and he did a fantastic job.”

McHunt

The name tag is a crackup.
If Pies does not want to set a bad 'example to this young group' how about he draws a line in the sand for the season and shows them how a GOOD coach coaches?

I cannot take this guy seriously anymore as i find it impossible to see where his methods are heading ?

Any good coach will tell you what most of us already know, solid defense is what puts you in a position to win most games.

I cannot see any improvement in our D since Seibold was appointed, so therefore can only assume he either doesnt know how to fix it, or he doesnt see it as a problem.

I think someone holding themself accountable IS an example a young group would benefit from.

Or seeing a non-performer whether that be a coach or player canned shows young players that no one is untouchable and it is expected that you perform.

His reactions to tries or moments in the game that were caught on camera show a man who is under an incredible amount of stress and clings to every good moment as if he's expecting it to be the "circuit breaker" that solves all his problems. Not good signs for someone who is supposed to know what he's doing.

I thought his press conference was not that bad to be honest, especially compared to quite a few this year. Maybe he is learning but he can learn at another club.

I thought his press conference was not that bad to be honest, especially compared to quite a few this year. Maybe he is learning but he can learn at another club.
What club would be foolhardy enough to give this knobfondler a job as head coach?

Oh shit, I just remembered: we've signed him for another three years.

Last edited:
TBF to the bloke what else is he going to say to that stupid question "yeah, I reckon they should sack me". Any human being worth their salt would respond the same way.

---
However, a person with a clue would go and behind closed doors discuss a graceful exit. Ala Paul Green.

Remember when clubs were sacking coaches like Steve Folkes and Graham Murray may they rest in peace.

What club would be foolhardy enough to give this knobfondler a job as head coach?

Knobfondler lol

Our only hope is another club hiring Paul White so he can take fatso with him.

Does anyone know the name of Broncos' assistant coach? And what does that Asian guy do that sits next to Seibold on his laptop?

Does anyone know the name of Broncos' assistant coach? And what does that Asian guy do that sits next to Seibold on his laptop?
Allan Langer is an assistant coach, presumably works with the halves. No one really likes to talk about it because it will inevitably lead to an uncomfortable conversation.

Last edited:
Allan Langer is an assistant coach, presumably works with the halves. No one really likes to talk about it.
Aside from Paix and Deardon - look's what he's got to work with. Bit like asking Alfie to make a silk purse from a pig's ear.

Last edited:
Aside from Paix and Deardon - look's what he's got to work with. Bit like asking Alfie to make a silk purse from a pig's ear.
I don't think any of us are prepared to point the figure at Alfie for why Milford and Croft have been so rudderless, but he's probably their overseer. Someone else might know better.

Active Now

• Brocko
  • jd87
  • Xzei
  • Cavalo
  • Jazza
  • Broncorob
  • GCBRONCO
  • broncoscope
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • MrMoore
  • Allo
  • Mustafur
  • Justwin
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Johnny92
  • Alec
  • barker
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.