Place your bets.....

B

Bindii76

BRL Player
Mar 8, 2008
I have a dilemma.....

We have booked flights and accommodation to go to the Broncos v Parra at Parramatta Stadium in Round 16. We have booked our flights down on Thursday, coming back Tuesday, so we know we will definitely get the game in that time. Problem is, we want to book a Roar and Snore experience at Taronga Zoo and the available nights at that time are Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Tickets go on sale tomorrow at 9am, so we need to book them tomorrow. The NRL has released the draw up until Round 15, which is a Monday night game, so we are going to have to take a gamble and book one of those R&S nights hoping it doesn't clash with the Broncos tickets we already have.

So, we have the Monday night game the previous round and Origin is the Wednesday night before the Parramatta game. So which night would you choose???? Place your bets [icon_razz1 ...........

It'll be Friday night or Sunday arvo.

My money would be on a Sunday arvo game. I have nothing to base that on though.

What time does the zoo thing start?

Edit: Oh yeah do what Rock said. I think it's actually NRL policy to not give teams a Monday night then a Friday night.

Last time i reply to one of these threads, no idea whatsoever. [eusa_doh

Rock, that's what I reckon. I called the NRL, Channel 9 and Parramatta today and no one could tell me what might happen. Do you think it's a written policy somewhere??

Oh and schmix - the R&S starts at 6:15pm, so we were thinking that if we booked it for Sunday and it was a 3pm game, would we get back to Taronga by 6:15?? Doubt it!

I think Satuday night would be your best bet. However there could be a possibilty that we play that night! But who knows, you would hope for the spectacle it would be on the Sunday afternoon!

Bindii76 said:
Oh and schmix - the R&S starts at 6:15pm, so we were thinking that if we booked it for Sunday and it was a 3pm game, would we get back to Taronga by 6:15?? Doubt it!

If you were driving, and didn't park at the back of a packed car park so could get away quickly, then maybe. But they're some big ifs. I probably wouldn't risk it.

I think Friday is the best option. I can't find any evidence of a scheduling policy, but I'm sure I read something about it somewhere [icon_shru

Hooray! We ended up booking the Friday night and just saw the draw and the game is on the Sunday. Good work guys!

Active Now

• pennywisealfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.