State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
hmmm not sure if im happy about that, hope he proves me wrong

ethos

ethos

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
I'm not quite sure what to make of Anderson.

He's relatively young for a front rower, and has been solid the past month or so, but I don't think he has another level to go to. Doesn't strike me as a player who has great deal of improvement in him.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Anderson needs to bulk up IMO. Could be good if he grew a set also. icon_thumbs_u

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
He is a very enthusiastic player but he just seems to get dominated in most hit-ups. Probably just needs to learn how to position himself at the line so he always lands on his stomach. Sure could use Webcke as forwards' coach at the club!!

T

The Brizz

Deactivated
Mar 4, 2008
Jeba said:
He is a very enthusiastic player but he just seems to get dominated in most hit-ups. Probably just needs to learn how to position himself at the line so he always lands on his stomach. Sure could use Webcke as forwards' coach at the club!!

This is the exact same description I would have for Kenny, both are willing workers and roll the sleeves up but they both get absolutely smashed and driven backwards before being dominated for slow play the balls so often.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
He's better than Kenny.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
THey're about the same.

Anderson has shown on occasion he can absorb a hit and move another 3m. On the other hand Kenny has shown he can be good defensively, pull off a few bell ringers and come up with the ball.

We could do a lot better than both.

K

kluppy

QCup Player
Feb 2, 2010
do we know if lagi setu is coming back to us after his religious commitments? if so was it 1 or 2 years?

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
2 years. So if he's coming back it will be the 2013 season.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
I don't mind, as much as I liked Setu and really enjoyed his performance against the Coast last year the guy was lazy on the field and a disappointment considering the hype surrounding him.

K

kluppy

QCup Player
Feb 2, 2010
personally i think him and hannant in the front row would've been outstanding.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
I think it's a shame he left when he did, because in my opinion he was really starting to improve towards the back end of the season.

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Lagi Setwho?

Baahahaha. Man. I'm on fire tonight!

F

Flutterby

International
Mar 5, 2008
draggx said:
So much for Anderson leaving, Glad to see he is staying.

To be fair - he was leaving due to how he was treated under Henjak's reign, he's been much happier as this season has progressed. I'm stoked he's staying.

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
Flutterby said:
draggx said:
So much for Anderson leaving, Glad to see he is staying.

To be fair - he was leaving due to how he was treated under Henjak's reign, he's been much happier as this season has progressed. I'm stoked he's staying.
Yep, agree. He seems to be progressing himself too into a regular starter in the 17, if not 13.

Donny

Donny

NRL Player
Mar 31, 2010
With Andreson, Hala, Hannant and Mcgurie we have a good front row rotation. Plus Teo or Thaiday can play there if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • Johnny92
  • Volvo Driver
  • Aldo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Robboi_321
  • Broncos Maestro
  • KickHaas
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • broncotville
  • Wolfie
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Nerd
  • Waynesaurus
  • Dash
  • Morkel
  • Strop
  • Battler
  • Jedhead
  • Skyblues87
... and 42 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.