Player Movements and Rumours 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be lovely.

Big_Dave said:
I keep hearing Dave Taylor will be granted an early release back to Brisbane.

we better fill the pantry up then...

broncospwn said:
Bucking Beads said:
[quote="Raw Boned Youngster":3runphfs]Aren't we going to spend bucks on Shillington the front rower?

There was an article about him buying a house in Brisbane and hoping to finish his career in Brissy.
I'd love for Shillington to play for the Broncos. That would be EPIICCCC.
Hannant and Shillington front row and hopefully locky stays around next year as well cause we really don't have anyone to replace him.[/quote:3runphfs]

Will have a shit load of cash wouldnt we if Lockyer retires this year. I hope it doesnt happen though.

Isn't Locky on a 50% discount? Maybe not as much cash as you think

Bucking Beads said:
[quote="Big_Dave":cz28dyz2]I keep hearing Dave Taylor will be granted an early release back to Brisbane.

we better fill the pantry up then...[/quote:cz28dyz2]

Nah, his got enough to survive the nuclear apocalypse on his ego alone.

GCBRONCO said:
Bucking Beads said:
[quote="Big_Dave":2vxgj5cr]I keep hearing Dave Taylor will be granted an early release back to Brisbane.

Nah, his got enough to survive the nuclear apocalypse on his ego alone.[/quote:2vxgj5cr]

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

I shutter to think the amount of tries Souths would actually score is Taylor didnt think he is God's gift to Rugby league and actually pass the ball once in a while!!!!!!!!!!!

Bucking Beads said:
[quote="Big_Dave":eqwav4cf]I keep hearing Dave Taylor will be granted an early release back to Brisbane.

we better fill the pantry up then...[/quote:eqwav4cf]

maybe the reason is Inglis eats all the pies?

Browny said:
Bucking Beads said:
[quote="Big_Dave":2snyscal]I keep hearing Dave Taylor will be granted an early release back to Brisbane.

maybe the reason is Inglis eats all the pies?[/quote:2snyscal]

Why does Inglis need Pies when he has The Man's own milk to feed on?

Taylor won't come back, the Broncos already have too many backrow options.

Heard a rumour, Will Chambers to us next yr. Not sure if it's true or not but interesting either way.

What are the chances of us chasing Idris? We are cashed up after all

Re: Re: Player Movements and Rumours 2011

joshobro said:
Heard a rumour, Will Chambers to us next yr. Not sure if it's true or not but interesting either way.

He'd be a handy pickup for sure :)
Not sure we'd have the funds to get Idris though... Tinkler is supposed to be offering him a truckload of dosh to join the Knights

Tapa-mafia member

draggx said:
What are the chances of us chasing Idris? We are cashed up after all
If Locky is retiring end of this year then we should be using any money we have on chasing a quality half.
That being said Idris would be very good and if we don't end up re-signing Hodges then definitely throw some big money his way to get him.

We don't want or need Idris, he will have plenty of injury problems IMO.

Bucking Beads said:

No doubt and i wouldn't want him, but with the money we are rumored to have i wouldn't be suprised to see an offer thrown at him..

Only if Hodgo doesn't deliver a good season (again) IMO. He would be devastiting at right centre IMO and doesn't just show up around Origin time...

Why do you guys think he's injury prone?

draggx said:
Bucking Beads said:

No doubt and i wouldn't want him, but with the money we are rumored to have i wouldn't be suprised to see an offer thrown at him..

we won't have the money to throw around, our kids will need the money sooner rather than later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • thenry
  • Skathen
  • Sproj
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.