Player Movements & Rumours 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
As much as id like to see Sims in first grade, if the reports that he is playing crap in Qcup are true then sorry Simsy you need to earn it.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
draggx said:
As much as id like to see Sims in first grade, if the reports that he is playing crap in Qcup are true then sorry Simsy you need to earn it.

It is a shame the same can't be said for favourites of Ivan though. Granted Sims hasn't playued well in QLD cup but when he has played first grade this season he has been decent enough to not get dropped.

F

Flutterby

International
Mar 5, 2008
Bucking Beads said:
Sims shouldn't be playing QLD cup to start with but oh well the price you pay when you don't get along with the coach.

No, it's the price you pay when you are under-performing and not showing any real heart.

A

Aeetee

State of Origin Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Bucking Beads said:
Sims shouldn't be playing QLD cup to start with but oh well the price you pay when you don't get along with the coach.

I agree mate he shouldn't, but you can't drop him any futher down.

P

PETERN

QCup Player
Nov 2, 2009
The main focus of the Broncos at the moment should be to sign up Matt Gillett for life!

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Aeetee said:
Bucking Beads said:

that is horse $hit he could get dropped much further!

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
PETERN said:
The main focus of the Broncos at the moment should be to sign up Matt Gillett for life!

Screw life thats only 25yrs. keep him on for 30 [icon_razz1

F

Flutterby

International
Mar 5, 2008
Aeetee said:
Bucking Beads said:

You can too - he could play FOGs cup for Norths!

In all seriousness, I wonder what the arrangement is if a player is so woefully out of form that they really don't deserve a look in at Q Cup if the affiliated club are stil obliged to play them hmmmm

BroncoMatt

BroncoMatt

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
Flutterby said:
Aeetee said:
Bucking Beads said:

You can too - he could play FOGs cup for Norths!

In all seriousness, I wonder what the arrangement is if a player is so woefully out of form that they really don't deserve a look in at Q Cup if the affiliated club are stil obliged to play them hmmmm

Nope no obligation at all. They can play them in FOGs if need be

Donny

Donny

NRL Player
Mar 31, 2010
We have to sign Gillet because he will be the hottest property on the market, if i see Gillet wearing any other jersey apart from a Bronco Jersey then whoever is reponsible for retaining players should be sacked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any further news on Tronc, heard a rumour that Bruno said the rumours about us signing Troncs were not true and that we have not signed him. I was hoping he would be avalible for the Dogs game!!!!!

T

tkday

Banned User
Mar 10, 2010
Yep, I might quit following Broncos if they don't sign Gillett. Seriously though, they better not lose him after his contract is up!!!

Donny

Donny

NRL Player
Mar 31, 2010
Any further news on Troncs anyone??????????????????????????

lynx000

lynx000

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 28, 2008
Yes, he is currently stuck in Wakefield because of volcanic ash.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
He should just blow the ash away. He's big enough.

gUt

gUt

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
If he had real heart and desire to wear the sacred Broncos jersey he would have found a way. I for one do not want soft rubbish like this at my beloved club.

gUt

gUt

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Pretty sure I was kidding, let me check. Yep, kidding.

gUt

gUt

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
I understand the desire to skip the dross and get straight to the good stuff, carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.