Player Movements & Rumours 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Anderson is still only young and will be a powerhouse for the Broncos if he is allowed to flourish. Setu is woeful and Sims has no chance of succeding at the Broncos due to Ivan IMO.

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
Is it due to Ivan thou? Seriously can you 80% show me its Ivans fault?

Burg

Burg

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
Bucking Beads said:
Anderson is still only young and will be a powerhouse for the Broncos if he is allowed to flourish. Setu is woeful and Sims has no chance of succeding at the Broncos due to Ivan IMO.

Simms has lacked effort and heart and IMO has little to do with Henjak, he should be putting in and demanding selection and I'm just not seeing that, maybe we should be looking at the player than the coach...

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Burg said:
Bucking Beads said:

Simms has lacked effort and heart and IMO has little to do with Henjak, he should be putting in and demanding selection and I'm just not seeing that, maybe we should be looking at the player than the coach...

Your a Sims hater I expect no less for you. Sims shows no heart ffs watch him play you clown!! Sims should not be getting dropped inthe first place FFS [icon_thumbs_do

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
draggx said:
Is it due to Ivan thou? Seriously can you 80% show me its Ivans fault?

Ivan picks the team! 100% in your face Ivan lover!! [icon_evillaugh

Meat77

Meat77

NRL Player
Feb 10, 2010
Burg said:
Bucking Beads said:

Absolutely - and that doesn't mean for one game in every ten - it means EVERY time he runs out there

F

Flutterby

International
Mar 5, 2008
Exactly. Have just returned from the Easts v Norths Q Cup match and seriously Sims showed nothing to indicate he deserves another shot in the Broncos team. He needs to prove to Ivan he should be in the team, not just go through the motions.

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
oh F**K knew i was ment to do something today!

F

Flutterby

International
Mar 5, 2008
Wondered if you were there. I actually said to Tee when we got there "I wonder if draggx is going to be here, though he could sit beside me and I wouldn't know' LOL.

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
I was ment to be there with my son. Hopefully next time. Will be at the Suncorp 100% however

ethos

ethos

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Flutterby said:
Exactly. Have just returned from the Easts v Norths Q Cup match and seriously Sims showed nothing to indicate he deserves another shot in the Broncos team. He needs to prove to Ivan he should be in the team, not just go through the motions.

Yup. Same with McGuire today - they both had the occasional good run but they weren't as intense as they should have been.

Ben Vaeau was better than the two of them combined. :mrgreen:

F

Flutterby

International
Mar 5, 2008
If they are NRL worth, they should really be dominating Q-Cup. And x2 for Ben Vaeau - he rocks

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Flutterby said:
If they are NRL worth, they should really be dominating Q-Cup. And x2 for Ben Vaeau - he rocks

wasn't Vaeau on our books a couple of years ago?

ethos

ethos

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Sure was, played one game for us before heading off to the Cowboys for a few years.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
I was disappointed when we lost Vaeau. I'm not 100% sure on how Qld Cup works, but would we be able to select him?

L

lyn

QCup Player
May 6, 2008
ningnangnong said:
I was disappointed when we lost Vaeau. I'm not 100% sure on how Qld Cup works, but would we be able to select him?
I'm not 100% sure either but I THINK if we select him to play he will be playing on match payments and he will have to get a contract with us for the following year or something like that.

F

Flutterby

International
Mar 5, 2008
Broncos and Easts would both have to agree for him to be dual registered before Broncos could select him. Would also depend on the details of the affiliation agreement as to how many Broncos contracted players are "allocated" to Easts.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Sims shouldn't be playing QLD cup to start with but oh well the price you pay when you don't get along with the coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Santa
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.