Not open for further replies.
Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
pennywisealfie said:
Bucking Beads said:
I hope The Titans can snap up the greedy clown, the Broncos don't need props bad enough to pay his ransom.

he is the best prop/clown in the league/circus

I know but he ain't worth 450k. Glad he has signed just hope he isn't going to be paid too much.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Bucking Beads said:
pennywisealfie said:
[quote="Bucking Beads":3fy4wyb8]I hope The Titans can snap up the greedy clown, the Broncos don't need props bad enough to pay his ransom.

I know but he ain't worth 450k. Glad he has signed just hope he isn't going to be paid too much.[/quote:3fy4wyb8]

the report said it was 1.4million over 4 years or 350k a year

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Foordy said:
Bucking Beads said:
pennywisealfie said:
[quote="Bucking Beads":16qm608g]I hope The Titans can snap up the greedy clown, the Broncos don't need props bad enough to pay his ransom.

I know but he ain't worth 450k. Glad he has signed just hope he isn't going to be paid too much.

the report said it was 1.4million over 4 years or 350k a year[/quote:16qm608g]

If that is the case I am wrapped with the signing. He can go get his ow 3rd party payments if he wants more money icon_thumbs_u

QUEENSLANDER

QUEENSLANDER

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Looks like the reason civo isnt coming back is because he sees penrith as a better chance of getting a title

STILL at the foot of the mountains, Panthers insiders have told Footy Confidential the real reason why Petero Civoniceva knocked back the chance to return to Brisbane. "Petero looked at the two rosters and felt he was a better chance of winning one last premiership here," our mountain man said.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...r-sacked-panther/story-e6frexnr-1225869411696

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
QUEENSLANDER said:
Looks like the reason civo isnt coming back is because he sees penrith as a better chance of getting a title

STILL at the foot of the mountains, Panthers insiders have told Footy Confidential the real reason why Petero Civoniceva knocked back the chance to return to Brisbane. "Petero looked at the two rosters and felt he was a better chance of winning one last premiership here," our mountain man said.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...r-sacked-panther/story-e6frexnr-1225869411696

That is a big call on his behalf IMO. Panthers are going well and look good but I still think The Broncos best is better than the Panthers best.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Rumours, Shmumours

Insider, more like made up.

B

broncos777

NYC Player
Apr 6, 2010
Any news lately? Any rumors or whispers on signings? Meyers, Webb, Storm Forward.

Folau staying, Hannant confirmed a Bronco yet?

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
broncos777 said:
Any news lately? Any rumors or whispers on signings? Meyers, Webb, Storm Forward.

Ricky Stuart to the Broncos? The latest News Ltd rumour.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
ivanhungryjak said:
broncos777 said:

Ricky Stuart to the Broncos? The latest News Ltd rumour.

thats not the latest rumour that has been around for months.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Best part of a year. Started by an article on news.com.au written by Ricky Stuart LOLZ

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
Great news !!!!!

... now for Izzy [icon_wink

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Brad said:
i wonder how much they are paying him.

We will never know exactly what he is on but I would hope it isn't the 450k he reportedly asked for. Great signing though and lets hope he actually wants to stay at the Broncos for good.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Bucking Beads said:
Brad said:
i wonder how much they are paying him.

We will never know exactly what he is on but I would hope it isn't the 450k he reportedly asked for. Great signing though and lets hope he actually wants to stay at the Broncos for good.

the last report about Hannant signing said it was 1.4million over 4 years or 350k a year

F

Flutterby

International
Mar 5, 2008
OK Hannatt re-signing now that is confirmed is worthy of it's own thread - which has already been created, so please continue further discussion re Hannant there. Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Porthoz
  • FACTHUNT
  • broncoscope
  • Aldo
  • broncsgoat
  • theshed
  • Gaz
  • Xzei
  • ell.d33
  • Culhwch
  • broncos4life
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.