Player Movements & Rumours 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lyn

QCup Player
May 6, 2008
If we hold onto Tronc then we won't need any storm forwards IMO.

I would go
1.Lima
2.Blair
3.Manu

I would rather a prop over a backrower ATM.

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
The Rock said:
Honestly, do we really need any more players if we can retain Folau? If Folau stays, let's stop the shopping. We'll have enough depth and experience in the forwards, we'll have every position covered. Keep the dosh and get some young kids secured.

+1 No reason at all to go shopping if Izzy stay's on.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
draggx said:
The Rock said:
Honestly, do we really need any more players if we can retain Folau? If Folau stays, let's stop the shopping. We'll have enough depth and experience in the forwards, we'll have every position covered. Keep the dosh and get some young kids secured.

+1 No reason at all to go shopping if Izzy stay's on.

ditto

J

joshobro

NYC Player
Jun 22, 2009
Apparently Brad Meyers is keen to come back to the broncos, or so it says in league week.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
joshobro said:
Apparently Brad Meyers is keen to come back to the broncos, or so it says in league week.

everyone who leaves out club seems to want to come back eventually, it is understandable because we're awesome :D but I don't see a place for him here next season

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Myers wants to return to Brisbane because he enjoys playing in a real stadium in front of a real crowd.

F

Flutterby

International
Mar 5, 2008
The Rock said:
[quote="Bucking Beads":1whf1exa]Myers wants to return to Brisbane because he enjoys playing in a real stadium in front of a real crowd.

If real crowd = Passionless support then yeah.[/quote:1whf1exa]

OK - Rock this is not just aimed at you, but it is the latest in a long line of this.

EVERYONE - Keep arguements/baits/in-jokes etc to the thread where they belong/started. This carrying of jibes etc from one thread to another is tireseome and not on. If that particular thread has been locked then take it as a sign that we don't want to hear it any more. Coxy - you are also a main offender in this regard. In future this kind of stuff transitioning from thread to thread will be deleted.

F

Flutterby

International
Mar 5, 2008
NO - actually I held this opinion BEFORE Nashy said anything. He is also a major offender on this kind of thing.

T

tkday

Banned User
Mar 10, 2010
Hoffman being signed for 2 more years is great news. Congratulations to him and his family.

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
gotta love Hoffman, hes gonna be super good

B

broncos777

NYC Player
Apr 6, 2010
Any talk lately on Hannant, is it official yet? Also any talk on that Storm forward we were chasing?

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Bucking Beads said:
Burg said:
[quote="Bucking Beads":28s4sqrk]Anderson is still only young and will be a powerhouse for the Broncos if he is allowed to flourish. Setu is woeful and Sims has no chance of succeding at the Broncos due to Ivan IMO.

Simms has lacked effort and heart and IMO has little to do with Henjak, he should be putting in and demanding selection and I'm just not seeing that, maybe we should be looking at the player than the coach...

Your a Sims hater I expect no less for you. Sims shows no heart ffs watch him play you clown!! Sims should not be getting dropped inthe first place FFS [icon_thumbs_do[/quote:28s4sqrk]

I don't think he has time to watch him play tbh. Hes a clown, so he has to go to circuses and shit

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Bucking Beads said:
I hope The Titans can snap up the greedy clown, the Broncos don't need props bad enough to pay his ransom.

he is the best prop/clown in the league/circus

E

Emma

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
pennywisealfie said:
Bucking Beads said:
Burg said:
[quote="Bucking Beads":39t6f05e]Anderson is still only young and will be a powerhouse for the Broncos if he is allowed to flourish. Setu is woeful and Sims has no chance of succeding at the Broncos due to Ivan IMO.

Simms has lacked effort and heart and IMO has little to do with Henjak, he should be putting in and demanding selection and I'm just not seeing that, maybe we should be looking at the player than the coach...

Your a Sims hater I expect no less for you. Sims shows no heart ffs watch him play you clown!! Sims should not be getting dropped inthe first place FFS [icon_thumbs_do

I don't think he has time to watch him play tbh. Hes a clown, so he has to go to circuses and shit[/quote:39t6f05e]
[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. You make me laugh penny!

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
You would think with those ball juggling skills he wouldn't have knocked on against the Storm in 08

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Roll up, roll up for the greatest show in town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Big Del
  • Gaz
  • Bucking Beads
  • broncoscope
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Porthoz
  • FACTHUNT
  • Aldo
  • broncsgoat
  • theshed
  • Xzei
  • ell.d33
  • Culhwch
  • broncos4life
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.