Player Movements & Rumours 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
broncs can go wild on recruitment on one condition.... THEY STAY UNDER THE DAM CAP! if we ever got caught out like the storm id be shattered, id rather a modest team anyday over a cheating team.

Inglis at fullback would be the best fullback in the history of the game.

Speed, awesome under the high ball, can defend & given room would be destructable.

dandan said:
Inglis at fullback would be the best fullback in the history of the game.

Speed, awesome under the high ball, can defend & given room would be destructable.
He would be even better if he could get back to the shape he was in a few years ago before storm turned him into a fat grubby fuck.

**** adam blair i hate that dirty prick.

We should wait until after the next series on Underbelly before we jump to conclusions...

Underbellamy... the tale of two books!

Raw Boned Youngster said:
We should wait until after the next series on Underbelly before we jump to conclusions...

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Starring Cameron Smith as a high-priced hooker.

Jeba said:

Starring Cameron Smith as a high-priced hooker.

OMG - that is unbelievably funny!!!!

Perhaps, if we can get some quality young stormers, it'd be alright, plus, as I'm sure we're clean, the added salary cap scrutiny would do nothing but add to our credibility

while we are telling jokes what has 26 legs and cannt climb a ladder

while we are telling jokes what has 26 legs and cannt climb a ladder

While we are telling jokes who has 78 in their user name and can't post once.

:P

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/sp ... 5858539604

BRONCOS superstar Israel Folau is poised to turn his back on rugby league to sign with the Melbourne Rebels Super 15 franchise.

Folau's decision to defect will rock a code already reeling from last week's Melbourne Storm salary cap scandal. The news comes as Rebels coach Rod Macqueen refuted reports his club was poised to make a massive $1 million-a-season offer to Billy Slater.

Can't wait till he officially announces he's leaving just wish we never signed him in the first place.
I hope we get one of the storm boys of Smith/Slater/Inglis all three are way better.

broncospwn said:
Can't wait till he officially announces he's leaving just wish we never signed him in the first place.
I hope we get one of the storm boys of Smith/Slater/Inglis all three are way better.
The media dont know shit. Late last week he was going to sign with AFL.

Yeah, I wouldn't believe anything yet. Not sure if I would want any of the Storm players to be honest. I don't really like them at all to be honest. But having either Inglis or Slater would really help us out.

Foordy said:
broncospwn said:
The media dont know shit. Late last week he was going to sign with AFL.
I'm not a fan of him anyway, he's a great player sure but the players we lost to get him is something I'll never forget, Broncos juniors who played with passion for our club.

IF he stays I will support him like anyone who wears the Broncos jersey but I personally would rather see him gone, we never needed him in the first place there was more important signings to be made.
I wouldn't blame Folau for going, if I was on 400-500k and got offered double I'd leave too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncorob
  • ivanhungryjak
  • blacknwhite
  • Brocko
  • sooticus
  • NSW stables
  • Financeguy
  • broncsgoat
  • Fozz
  • RodF
  • jd87
  • Browny
  • bb_gun
  • Jazza
  • Battler
  • Johnny92
  • Big Del
... and 22 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.