Player you would like to see at Broncos the most.

L

lyn

QCup Player
May 6, 2008
Who is the player that you would like to sign with the Broncos the most?

Either Scott Prince (and moving Wallace to 5/8th when Lockyer goes) or Cam Smith, and Greg Inglis.

Any player or one of the Off Contract ones???

Anny current player. Can be anyone from ESL aswell.
Lol coxy.

Ah, damn, current.

Ummm...honestly, Feleti Mateo. Even if Locky isn't finished, Mateo would make an awesome lock.

I would love to get Berrigan back.. Any quality hooker is what we really need for next season!

PJ Marsh, thanks. He's fine at hooker. Provided we can keep him fit.

Berrigan. Pffffffft.

Do you reckon with the money Lockyer is on we got get Cam Smith and Inglis?
When locky retires we need to make a big buy and i think with all the money freed up we could get Smith or Inglis to come to Brissy. Because i remember at the start of the year they were saying they wanted to come and live in Brisbane.

lyn said:
Do you reckon with the money Lockyer is on we got get Cam Smith and Inglis?

One of them - yes. Both of them...not likely.

Yeah gotta agree with Coxy, Feleti Mateo 100%. He can run, he can pass, he can tackle. Think Sonny-bill Williams minus the hype and injuries, add better ball skills and better attitude.

Je$ter said:
Yeah gotta agree with Coxy, Feleti Mateo 100%. He can run, he can pass, he can tackle. Think Sonny-bill Williams minus the hype and injuries, add better ball skills and better attitude.

Absolutely.

And he is SO going to carve the Maroons a new arsehole next year if he gets his qualification issues sorted.

Definitely Mateo - the next Wally Lewis (more or less) - and he can play lock when Carroll retires and until Locky retires, then 5/8, and Cam Smith for 9

Active Now

• Mightybroncs2k17
  • something
  • Bucking Beads
  • Brocko
  • Sproj
  • theshed
  • Fozz
  • Browny
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Bongo
  • Dash
  • Allo
  • Johnny92
  • Waynesaurus
  • Morkel
  • BroncosAlways
  • Fatboy
  • Wolfie
  • ezpz
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.