Player you would like to see at Broncos the most.

I'd love to get Scotty Prince back. him and Wallace would make an awesome halves pairing.

my second preference would definitely be Mateo

Brett White. He is just made of awesome. Is definitely not the softest player ever.

Alec said:
Brett White. He is just made of awesome. Is definitely not the softest player ever.

I certainly hope that is a joke eusa_think

bfoord said:
I'd love to get Scotty Prince back. him and Wallace would make an awesome halves pairing.

my second preference would definitely be Mateo

Watching Mateo's performances recently - wow.

While Prince is great, Wallace and Mateo would be a stunning halves combo.

Scott Prince, Cam Smith and Greg Inglis.

Oh well, we can dream [icon_lol1.

i was watching the Sunday footy show today and they said that we were in the running to sign Ben Teo from the tigers. thoughts anyone. i haven't seen to much off him. (would he cost us much?)

Would be a great signing we need some more forward grunt... I doubt he would cost too much but he is a regular first grader who is in demand.

Prince, Cam Smith or Mateo

Preferrably Prince, the best halfback in the game, great organizer and team leader.

If it was a back I would love to sign Michael Jennings from the Panthers - Locky could turn him into the next Renouf.

In the forwards I agree with Mateo but I also would love to see Corey Paterson from the Knights in a Broncos jersey -this kid is the real deal.

Dave said:
If it was a back I would love to sign Michael Jennings from the Panthers - Locky could turn him into the next Renouf.

In the forwards I agree with Mateo but I also would love to see Corey Paterson from the Knights in a Broncos jersey -this kid is the real deal.

I agree with Jennings! He is a machine icon_smile

I also agree with the idea of Mateo but I cant see him leaving the Eels anytime soon, I believe he will be a 1 club man unless he gets offered the REAL big bucks in England!

Cameron Smith and Inglis would also be handy pick ups [icon_razz1

We dont need Prince back in my opinion, we have Wallace who is younger and can reach any height he wants in the game. We had the chance to keep Prince but let him go, so with that in mind we probably should try to get him back, would be a little contradictory.

I would be happy if it happened though I guess. He would have to play 5/8th [icon_wink

I'm with Coxy bring on Mateo he is a freak! Inu or Inglis would be nice also.

How many people would've said Folau had we not already signed him?

I'll go with Mateo as well, he is pure talent.

Cam Smith would be good but I think we'll do fine with P.J. and the up and comer McCoughing or whatever his name is. Mateo would be pretty good too, but I would like to buy an actual thinking and creative playmaker though to pair with Wallace for when Lockyer goes. Don't know who though.

ningnangnong said:
How many people would've said Folau had we not already signed him?

I'll go with Mateo as well, he is pure talent.

Perfect. The 5/8 we need when Locky calls it a day.

James Roby, we need a hooker and from what ive seen of this kid he would really benefit from the nrl, could be anything if he wasnt stuck over there and we would have him come origin.....

Rob Burrow. That guy is a legend. Jamie Peacock too.

Scotty said:
Cam Smith would be good but I think we'll do fine with P.J. and the up and comer McCoughing or whatever his name is. Mateo would be pretty good too, but I would like to buy an actual thinking and creative playmaker though to pair with Wallace for when Lockyer goes. Don't know who though.

Wallace will be the thinking, organising, creative playmaker, with support from Marsh. Mateo will create something out of nothing.

I'd trade Folau for him. Serious.

Why TF do people think we need to sign a hooker? PJ Marsh has so much potential!

Active Now

• rnabokov
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Gaz
  • Mustafur
  • bazza
  • bb_gun
  • FACTHUNT
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.