[Poll] 2015 Fullback

Who Should Replace Darius Boyd At Fullback?

• Total voters
From this moment on, everyone needs to stop talking about Kahu being a replacement for Boyd or for anyone in the team.

He just seems to get injured whenever it happens. Let's wait until the pre-season is done :).

Anyone that mentions a word about Kahu from this moment on should be punched in the nuts.

Last edited:
I can tell you, this kid is not a nuffie. Not even close. He's the most complete, well rounded fullback out of the competing bunch, and possibly at the club. I know that's a big statement, especially the last part, but he is something special.

He's never been played at fullback in first grade due to a variety of factors, but I'm confident he has what it takes to become an NRL star. He just needs that opportunity, just like Hunt did. I think Kahu's game will compliment Hunt and Milford very well.

He has great footballing instinct, something that can't be taught, he has speed, footwork, good under the high ball, a good running game, a good passing game, a good kicking game as well as being a goal kicker. Keep in mind he can kick with both feet very well, so he's another fifth tackle option besides Hunt or Milford.

He just needs a little confidence, some time playing consistently at fullback and he will become a star. He was destined for greatness, but injuries have hampered him over the last couple of years.

Ask D Lockyer and he will tell you the same thing...He has huge potential. Hopefully he keeps Boyd out of the 1 and on the wing hard to do but possible.

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Lurker
  • Foordy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Broncosgirl
  • The True King
  • Waynesaurus
  • Morepudding
  • Johnny92
  • Jazza
  • Sproj
  • Socnorb
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Bucking Beads
  • barker
  • broncsgoat
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Wolfie
  • Matheos
  • HarryAllan7
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.