THE COACH Poll: Should Kevin Walters be sacked?

Should the Broncos replace the coach?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
And then what has been gained by this whole exercise other than to be a player offside and create more confusion and distrust amongst a fractured team?
I think it’s worth the risk

Of course you did, it's right there.
1 poster said CS9 won't coach the Broncos because he hates us.
You said, that's never happened before, sarcastically pointing out that it has, thus suggesting it could happen with CS9, therefore comparing the 2 situations.
What 2 situations? You're the one who brought in the whole needing to pay a mortgage bullshit.

I know some very wealthy people who earn stupid amounts of money, and despise their boss. A phrase one told me has stuck with me "I fucking hate my boss 13 days of the fortnight, but he's pretty good come pay day"

Badel claims that Broncos fans have turned on Kev, because Oates isn't in the side.

also claims that Oates has left meetings with Kev, "puzzled" about what he needs to do to get back into the team
Someone here is Badel.

Wonder what former Bronco Captain and legend Gene Miles thinks about our coach and the way his son in law is being treated. Not saying he is being treated badly but he is being dealt to.

Wonder what former Bronco Captain and legend Gene Miles thinks about our coach and the way his son in law is being treated. Not saying he is being treated badly but he is being dealt to.

Who gives a shit ... Players shouldn't be selected because we fear what former players will think if we don't select them

Does Corey Oates have a future on the wing at his age? he's not the spring chicken he use to be

He will always be a strong carrier of the ball but in a game where it seems the outside backs can either jump high or run fast, he doesn't have either of those things going for him. Still think he should be in our team though, he's made some big plays for us in the limited games he has played in this season.

Who gives a shit ... Players shouldn't be selected because we fear what former players will think if we don't select them
I agree, but Miles hasn't been very vocal publicly about any of it. And there is a chance he knows just how bad it currently is.
Does Corey Oates have a future on the wing at his age? he's not the spring chicken he use to be

He will always be a strong carrier of the ball but in a game where it seems the outside backs can either jump high or run fast, he doesn't have either of those things going for him. Still think he should be in our team though, he's made some big plays for us in the limited games he has played in this season.
I have no idea why we would get rid of him. I wouldn't mind even seeing him at Lock at some point. I still don't know why we would be going after Capewell, when Oates is pretty much the same type of player.

Money.

I'll work for a bloke who raped my dad if he pays me enough. You don't have to like who you work for, as long as they pay you.

Each to their own I guess, it ain't my cup of tea.

Somehow I doubt money is an issue for Cam though. If he HAD to take a job he hated to make a quid, sure...but when we'd not be a stand-out offeror for his services, then I don't see why he'd choose us over a bunch of others.

Would you choose to 'work for a bloke who raped your dad' if you could also work for one who didn't, for equal pay and conditions?

Money.

I'll work for a bloke who raped my dad if he pays me enough. You don't have to like who you work for, as long as they pay you.
Would you go into the same line of business your dad was in with that bloke for money?

Funny thing about the Oates love atm considering most wanted him gone last year.

He's 26 this season. He's should be right in his prime, its not like he's in his mid 30s.
I dunno what happened to him, maybe its too many injuries or maybe he's got no confidence to back himself anymore.

Funny thing about the Oates love atm considering most wanted him gone last year.

I'm one who happily ate my words on his change of form this year after being dropped to start the season. Always liked the bloke but he's been stinking it up for a while now. However he came back with seemingly a different attitude when he made it back into the team and I thought was quite good. Not vintage Oates, but solid. Not deserving of being dropped IMO.

Missed the point again - through to the keeper - you’re good at that. Think about it.

I honestly didn't think I'd be asking this.

But is there any scenario that Kev gets the flick before 2022? Or do we think he's safe regardless if the amount of 50 to nill floggings we get?

Remember Seibold with all those records......the bad ones, Kevvie just got one, highest rabbitos score against us. I wonder if he has any other records incoming.

Badel claims that Broncos fans have turned on Kev, because Oates isn't in the side.

also claims that Oates has left meetings with Kev, "puzzled" about what he needs to do to get back into the team
The recurring theme with Oates is puzzled tbh. That why he's called brains.

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • Broncos Maestro
  • winslow_wong
  • Old Mate
  • theshed
  • Allo
  • Xzei
  • I bleed Maroon
  • johnyE
  • Robboi_321
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.