THE COACH Poll: Should Kevin Walters be sacked?

Should the Broncos replace the coach?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Are you Ikin or DD?? Because that's the only way that's happening
Certainly not Ikin and I'm more of a B cup...A cup when I'm working out.

I don't know who we get in but I just can't warm to Green. I don't know what it is, maybe PTSD from 2015...I wasn't even keen on him coaching QLD. Realistically, I'd like to keep Kevie...he had a key role in some of the greatest moments this club has ever experienced. We can sit here and say "but with the right assistants" all we like, but doesn't he pick them? Sure, our assistants are crap but that is on Kevie and if we take that off him, as in picking his staff, then what's the point of him being there?

He had to be the next appointment. He needed to be given the chance to succeed or fail purely to shut out the noise from the old boys. Unfortunately, IMO he's failed. Also unfortunately, we've given him an extension meaning we'll either have to watch this play out or sack him. It would gut me to see him sacked.

I don't know who we get in but I just can't warm to Green. I don't know what it is, maybe PTSD from 2015...I wasn't even keen on him coaching QLD. Realistically, I'd like to keep Kevie...he had a key role in some of the greatest moments this club has ever experienced. We can sit here and say "but with the right assistants" all we like, but doesn't he pick them? Sure, our assistants are crap but that is on Kevie and if we take that off him, as in picking his staff, then what's the point of him being there?

He had to be the next appointment. He needed to be given the chance to succeed or fail purely to shut out the noise from the old boys. Unfortunately, IMO he's failed. Also unfortunately, we've given him an extension meaning we'll either have to watch this play out or sack him. It would gut me to see him sacked.

My preferences are Kristian Woolf or Flanagan.

I think we need Kevvie as a figure head and I feel that he hasn't picked the right assistants to up his own weaknesses.

I've said numerous times that I wouldve brought Neil Henry in straight away... it works at origin level and worked there when Kevvie was origin coach, so I dont know why he went with cheerleaders as his assistants.

I dont know who is covering our defence, but it needs to be the best defensive coach in the comp... because we have paid zero attention to it for what seems like 15yr

We are the biggest club in the sport, we should have the best coach, the best players, when are we going to start throwing our weight around again?

He's the only legitimate option available and you know it.
"What am I to you??"
B30506054ad1293d9ed4f03e6e97031e

What was his presser like today?
I just watched it, he is spineless. He refuses to bag the refs, even doing so to take the headlines on himself and off the players. If that was Des, Cleary, Robbo, Bellamy or Bennett, the entire press conference would have been on those rubbish calls. d

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Ffs...
  • FACTHUNT
  • Alec
  • NYCDB
  • Old Mate
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.