THE COACH Poll: Should Kevin Walters be sacked?

Should the Broncos replace the coach?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
sadly i agree with majority here i just dont think hes fit to be an nrl coach.

And i think most ppl know it the guys in the media know it but wont publicly say it because lets face it kevie is one of those salt of the earth people. just a generally good bloke who doesnt want to speak bad about any one and just fun to be around.

Unfortunately that is just not enough as much as we all want it to be.

I dont see him getting sacked this year but I will be very suprised if he is our coach next year.

The one thing about kevie is he strikes me as someone who will probably step down before he gets pushed out.

I am not saying Kevvie is doing a good job but Donuts said they wanted to get the right pieces in around Kevvie to help him out. Now one of those is Ballin right? Well has our 9 improved at all?
Pretty sure Ballin is doing our under 20's or juniors or something... not sure he's at training day to day.

He's got himself a new contract. Think we will stick with him sadly. This side isnt as bad as we are seeing. We are poorly coached and have been since Wayne left.
Maybe we’ll stick with him. Too many more performances like the last two weeks and it will start looking untenable. This year was suppose to be different and that’s the expectation the fans and the club have. Not expecting miracles but better than the last few seasons.

A team like Tigers can put up with it for longer because there’s not as much expected of then. But we can’t just keep going on like this. Maybe it’s been a poor couple of weeks and we’ll find our mojo. But if this sort of performance is indicative of our season there’s now way Kev starts 2023.

Fucking this. I was blown away when they were announced tbh. Does Neil Henry not want to coach anything anymore? He would have been perfect for our attack I think
I don’t think anyone wants to touch this turd. The place needs a total clean out.

There were real signs of improvement in attitude at the back end of last year. And after a whole preseason and the first two games, here I was thinking we were a different team.

And then they couldn't get up for the QLD derby, at home. And now this fucking garbage today. Aside from the atrocious refereeing, there is clearly more at play. We are struggling on both sides of the ball, both in defence and in attack. What do we even do at training? THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT WE SAID DURING SIEBOLD.

I don't know the answer. But I do know that doing the same shit and expecting a different result is useless (thanks Einstein). Blow it up and start again.

We have the core of a good side. Problem is too many average, overhyped younger guys and Kevvie seems to have fallen for the hype. We need a clear out.

We have the core of a good side. Problem is too many average, overhyped younger guys and Kevvie seems to have fallen for the hype. We need a clear out.
And just when we start to clean up our cap... we want to give a prop $1m, look to re-sign Herbie, extend Cobbo, etc.

All support players and nothing to do with the spine

Who is over hyping these younger guys?

I think Kevvie has taken them as far as he can, he turned the roster over, got rid of some dickheads & brought in some footballers. The side is better for it, not great, but better.

I get Walsh is a little dickhead, and what Kevvie wanted wasn’t unreasonable, but he still managed to lose him - maybe that doesn’t happen if he could communicate better?

Technically we are rubbish and just look like a pub team compared to most other sides, apparently even those coached by Nathan Brown ffs.

We are the biggest club in the code and our coaching looks the least professional.

Who is over hyping these younger guys?

Plenty of people starting with the press who have barely seen them even playing. Its a bad on here at times. Couple of good games and they want them tied down on long contracts.

Active Now

• theshed
  • Brocko
  • Big Del
  • BroncosAlways
  • rj9
  • Battler
  • Waynesaurus
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Dash
  • Footy Fanatic
  • TimWhatley
  • Alec
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Santa
  • Fozz
  • Wolfie
  • Allo
  • BruiserMk1
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • I bleed Maroon
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.