THE COACH Poll: Should Kevin Walters be sacked?

Should the Broncos replace the coach?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
So some dude on this forum with 30K posts over hypes a young player. And then we hold that young player to some super high standard.

How is that fair?

It goes on at the club. You must be blind or lacking something if you havent seen it. Why do you think the likes of Cobbo got thrown into the side way before they are ready? Because they dont want to upset him by not playing him and losing him. Same with Piakura. They lose Walsh, panic and sign him up to a deal he doesnt deserve.

It goes on at the club. You must be blind or lacking something if you havent seen it. Why do you think the likes of Cobbo got thrown into the side way before they are ready? Because they dont want to upset him by not playing him and losing him. Same with Piakura. They lose Walsh, panic and sign him up to a deal he doesnt deserve.

Well that is an indictment of the club. If it's true that it's being held hostage by young players and player agents.

This is a club that in consecutive years told Wally and then Gene Miles to piss off.

@McHunt can you dot point Kev’s presser?

Predictably worthless. He looks like a regular supporter. Frustrated and clueless as to how to fix it.

I love Kev as a bloke and a human, but he's not an NRL coach.
Its games like this i wish we had someone like Robinson, or hell, even Toovey, to just blow the **** up about the reffing.
But i dont think i have seen Kev question the refs at all, NOT ONCE, and there have been ample opportunities for him to do so, and he would have been in the right, but he still doesn't do it.

I am tired of it, being a "nice guy, with lots of heart" will only get you so far, and he has played that out imo.

F#$@ that..

Happy Smackdown Live GIF by WWE

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • Scdeac
  • Sproj
  • Robboi_321
  • Waynesaurus
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Brocko
  • broncos4life
  • Wild Horse
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Allo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • barker
  • Fozz
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Johnny92
  • Harry Sack
  • broncsgoat
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • cento
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.