THE COACH Poll: Should Kevin Walters be sacked?

Should the Broncos replace the coach?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Paix has improved. No idea if that's down to Ballin though. I think Turpin is just a lost cause. He's a hooker who makes passing look difficult.
His effort leading up to Reynolds try should have his hooker licence revoked. Had to stand up to pass it barely managed to get it to Payne who had to reach to catch it. A good hooker could’ve put that on Reynolds chest from that distance.

I am not saying Kevvie is doing a good job but Donuts said they wanted to get the right pieces in around Kevvie to help him out. Now one of those is Ballin right? Well has our 9 improved at all?

He hasnt, but Kevvie picks the staff he wants to help him implement his game plan and compliment his coaching style.

I dont think as a club Donaghy and Ikin will have the balls to get rid of him if we say lose our next couple of games. As far as i am concerned, enough is enough, we need a revolution.

Now hopefully this will age very poorly and we smash the Warriors in the second half with some genius coaching!

His effort leading up to Reynolds try should have his hooker licence revoked. Had to stand up to pass it barely managed to get it to Payne who had to reach to catch it. A good hooker could’ve put that on Reynolds chest from that distance.
He needed a two step run up to throw a 6m pass, and he still couldn't get it right.

I’ve been saying it a bit but this game highlights it again. Our attack has actually gotten worse. We were better with Milford lol:

Coach doesn’t drop the ball or give penalties away but he’s fast running out of time

They won't sack him right after they extended his contract, I understand emotions are high after an embarrassing performance but let things settle a bit

Let the Paul Green reign of Red Hill begin!!

They won't sack him right after they extended his contract, I understand emotions are high after an embarrassing performance but let things settle a bit
I don’t feel emotional about it at all. That was gone months ago. I think he’s out of his depth. He’s been out of his depth in every couching gig he’s had.

Donaghy and Ikin are meant to bring great new times to the club but they are fucking idiots. Re-signing Kev before the season started. Not a damn thing has changed besides the social media being a bit better.

Glad we did that review on the assistants last year... good to know having 3 cheerleaders and 0 footy smarts in the coaching box is what we need to succeed 🙏❤❤

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Wild Horse
  • pagey
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • kman
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Allo
  • Scdeac
  • winslow_wong
  • Johnny92
  • Lurker
  • barker
  • Waynesaurus
  • Dash
  • FACTHUNT
  • Aldo
  • Galah
  • phoenix
  • Wolfie
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.