THE COACH Poll: Should Kevin Walters be sacked?

Should the Broncos replace the coach?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think it needs to be noted, we just came off two really tough rounds and given how far back this side is coming from, a poor start I suppose was to be expected and yet, despite being hammered, absolutely hammered by the ref, they hung in and then accelerated away. After getting over the disappointment of the first 50 mins, you know what, I actually think we might be looking at it wrong. It actually WAS a decent performance. They would have learned a lot from this game. They are getting there.

I think it needs to be noted, we just came off two really tough rounds and given how far back this side is coming from, a poor start I suppose was to be expected and yet, despite being hammered, absolutely hammered by the ref, they hung in and then accelerated away. After getting over the disappointment of the first 50 mins, you know what, I actually think we might be looking at it wrong. It actually WAS a decent performance. They would have learned a lot from this game. They are getting there.
add some much needed confidence for paix , cobbo & tmm
plenty to build on after that second half

I admire your optimism, like Charlie Brown kicking the football, each time Lucy says she won’t pull it away and each time Charlie ends up on his arse. 😜

In saying that, we are probably more likely to turn up against the better teams.

Pretty sure everyone on here wants KW to succeed.
Just hope we make the 8 otherwise he has failed. Win next week and the season begins to look promising.
Of course we do, he’s done some good things, he’s turned the roster over & got rid of a few dickheads, & got a happier playing group. I just think he’s taken them as far as he can and I think a few other teams with new coaches have shown the impact they have had on how their clubs are playing. We still look like a side with not much of a plan to anything, it’s just like park footy, throw it to the big kid see what happens, if that doesn’t work try it again. I want to see us be more methodical in what we do, particularly now we have a quality half in Reynolds. Probably expecting too much too quickly, but again I look at a club like Cronulla and the way they play is soo crisp already.

How many years did it take Brad Arthur to start producing results?

Didnt he have to deal with all their cap rorting fallout though?
Wasnt that in 2018? He made the finals in 16 and 17 I’m pretty sure. Spoon in 18. every finals since.

How many years did it take Brad Arthur to start producing results?
One season.

Went from a 5-19 team to a 12-12 before the Hayne Plane set off. It's easy to forget they were actually 13-11 in 2016 but the Eels board revealed that they cheated the cap to lure players over so they effectively finished 14th.

The only real blemish was 2018 and they had a horror season with injury and the like.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • RolledOates
  • Skyblues87
  • Wolfie
  • Allo
  • Socnorb
  • Morkel
  • Volvo Driver
  • Yem
  • Dexter
  • Behold
  • broncoscope
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Browny
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.