THE COACH Poll: Should Kevin Walters be sacked?

Should the Broncos replace the coach?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Even if we still werent great i'd be happy if i could see some better structures in place. We need to be like the better teams where when we lose a player our style and structures arent impacted. We need that next man up mentality and they just drop in and know their job. Still just dont see it.
Yea but give it time. He's fixed their attitude at least. Structure is slowing coming as these guys play more together. The good teams didn't happen overnight.

Yea but give it time. He's fixed their attitude at least. Structure is slowing coming as these guys play more together. The good teams didn't happen overnight.

He's been here over a year, we shouldnt still be working on getting our structures and plays. Guys gelling together you could argue, especially with the chopping and changing he has done at times, but not how we set up for games imo.

Reynolds -> Oates
Reynolds -> Cobbo
Outside in plays a least twice in the last game

There are structures emerging

Its one game though after a long time working with the players. And we should be able to do those things without the need of an elite halfback. Where have the defensive structures been? Where has the attack been in the last year or so? They shouldnt just be emerging after almost a year and a half in the job.

To me, a good coach sets the foundation by getting a set game plan and getting the team organised when he walks through the door. We havent done that for some reason. We basically pulled that game out of the fire the other night based on the brilliance of one player. Without him stepping up like that, we would have been beaten by a very poor side. Nobody wants to see a Broncos legend like Kevvie fail, but i still dont think he is the coach thats going to turn this club around. I've felt that way since before we appointed him and i'm not seeing anything to change my mind

Its one game though after a long time working with the players. And we should be able to do those things without the need of an elite halfback. Where have the defensive structures been? Where has the attack been in the last year or so? They shouldnt just be emerging after almost a year and a half in the job.

To me, a good coach sets the foundation by getting a set game plan and getting the team organised when he walks through the door. We havent done that for some reason. We basically pulled that game out of the fire the other night based on the brilliance of one player. Without him stepping up like that, we would have been beaten by a very poor side. Nobody wants to see a Broncos legend like Kevvie fail, but i still dont think he is the coach thats going to turn this club around. I've felt that way since before we appointed him and i'm not seeing anything to change my mind
Totally agree. Kevvie is very good at motivation and attitude, but he needs some real assistance in the setup of structures and tactics.

Totally agree. Kevvie is very good at motivation and attitude, but he needs some real assistance in the setup of structures and tactics.

I think he could succeed if he had a better coaching group around him. I'm astounded they all think we will change anything while we are so easy to beat.

According to the Weed Weidler, Kevvie is starting to cop some friendly fire, Chris Garry was saying the clock was ticking on him this week too…

I don’t think it needs to get underhanded, Kevvie knows the score, if things get too bad I reckon he will do the right thing without needing a push.

Kevin Walters needs to keep an eye on some of those who are closest to him when it comes to his coaching future. Not everyone who is supposed to be in his corner really is. It’s a story that could really develop if the Broncos are not firing later in the year.

According to the Weed Weidler, Kevvie is starting to cop some friendly fire, Chris Garry was saying the clock was ticking on him this week too…

I don’t think it needs to get underhanded, Kevvie knows the score, if things get too bad I reckon he will do the right thing without needing a push.

got money it's ikin and will push for green

got money it's ikin and will push for green

It begins... the era that will be known as the Green years... also known as the worst of times

It begins... the era that will be known as the Green years... also known as the worst of times
The Green Shoots of recovery lol.
Joking aside pretty sure Ikin said when he started that top 8 is minimum expectation this year progressing to top 4 and premiership thereafter. KW will certainly be feeling the heat. As for appointing a better coaching support network. Wouldn't KW view this as a threat to him hence no real changes there. I have no doubt Green will takeover if KW fails. Would prefer Madge who finally appears to be improving Tigers who appear to be on a better trajectory to us at moment.

Billy trying to get his dad sacked for shifting him from the halves

Kevvie future relies on the team's performance. Not exactly news.

Here's a further twist: those close to Kevvie's futures also rely on the team's performance, and they might go first.

If we get Green..

Does anyone know where to get good discounted Dolphins merch?

Unread

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Broncorob
  • Hurrijo
  • Harry Sack
  • MaroubraBroncos
  • Yem
  • ettybay
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.