THE COACH Poll: Should Kevin Walters be sacked?

Should the Broncos replace the coach?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
this info should go in here since it is about our next coach:

Slothfield reporting that Green has turned down an offer to coach Leeds in the ESL

he also says that Green is regularly mentioned alongside Shane Flanagan and Cameron Ciraldo among the next options for struggling clubs like the Bulldogs, Wests Tigers and the Broncos.

Paul Green says:

“It wasn’t the right time with my family. My kids are settled in their schools. If the opportunity comes up again in five or six years’ time, I’d be keen to look at it.”

this info should go in here since it is about our next coach:

Slothfield reporting that Green has turned down an offer to coach Leeds in the ESL

he also says that Green is regularly mentioned alongside Shane Flanagan and Cameron Ciraldo among the next options for struggling clubs like the Bulldogs, Wests Tigers and the Broncos.

Paul Green says:

“It wasn’t the right time with my family. My kids are settled in their schools. If the opportunity comes up again in five or six years’ time, I’d be keen to look at it.”
It’s happening isn’t it?

Just because he turned down a job overseas doesn't mean that it's happening.

If I got offered a job overseas I'd knock it back as well.

The origin debacle should’ve removed all doubt
Would’ve thought that would have damaged him, particularly since both Lockyer & Ikin were involved at the qrl.

there’s no doubt green thinks he’s a good shot at Brisbane, with him turning down the qrl for a longer deal, and not applying for other gigs. Morris was super impressed by him in the interviews too…

Well, let's hope that Trent gets sacked soon and they give the job to Greeny. Win win for everyone (except Trent).
They’ll probably give the job to Shane Flanagan. The father and son trend is a thing right now. The NRL can use the game of thrones theme song

Honestly, I would rather Flanagan stay in commentary, and I hope Green can join him there permanently. His voice would blend well with Ginnane's or Thompson's.

I know he's just moved to the Roosters, but Ryles does have experience in the storm and roosters systems, and probably already knows D.D which may help, and is very well regarded. I'd rather him if Kevie goes.

if you had to pick one of flanagan or green which would it be?

Unread

Active Now

• Sproj
  • ettybay
  • MaroubraBroncos
  • Hurrijo
  • mystico
  • bb_gun
  • Xzei
  • FACTHUNT
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.