THE COACH Poll: Should Kevin Walters be sacked?

Should the Broncos replace the coach?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Kev was responsible for bringing Reynolds to the club and last night he repaid the faith

Was it Kev, or was it Ikin/DD? Kev was completely baffled in the press conference about what was the trigger for the turnaround. I hope he figures it out and bottles it.

Was it Kev, or was it Ikin/DD? Kev was completely baffled in the press conference about what was the trigger for the turnaround. I hope he figures it out and bottles it.
Considering Reynolds was signed the first day DD started which was before ikin was even thought of it was all Kev the Reynolds signing so you have to give him credit for that one
Everyone was angry when we prioritised signing a marquee half over locking dearden up first but there is no way we win that game last night with dearden instead of Reynolds

Considering Reynolds was signed the first day DD started which was before ikin was even thought of it was all Kev the Reynolds signing so you have to give him credit for that one
Everyone was angry when we prioritised signing a marquee half over locking dearden up first but there is no way we win that game last night with dearden instead of Reynolds

Ok that's fine, credit to KW then - I genuinely didn't know which came first, hence asking.

Absolutely we lose that without Reyno. He's worth every cent.

yep it's just a narrative to shit on Kevvie

Dave went to Sydney with Kevvie to talk to Reynolds. He wasn't signed and Dave gave him a Broncos number 7 and told him to go home and put it on and see what you think.

I thought it a masterstroke.

Dave went to Sydney with Kevvie to talk to Reynolds. He wasn't signed and Dave gave him a Broncos number 7 and told him to go home and put it on and see what you think.

I thought it a masterstroke.
That’s a strange move. I thought the right thing to do would be make him catch and Uber and tell him not to tell his parents. Isn’t that the tactic around signing halves?

That’s a strange move. I thought the right thing to do would be make him catch and Uber and tell him not to tell his parents. Isn’t that the tactic around signing halves?

I have this suspicion that Dave's way might be the better way to go.

As long as we are getting better Kevvie can stay. It will take anyone a few years to turn around a woden spoon team.

2020: last
2021: 14th
2022: 1st

Seems to be doing fine to me.

Even if we still werent great i'd be happy if i could see some better structures in place. We need to be like the better teams where when we lose a player our style and structures arent impacted. We need that next man up mentality and they just drop in and know their job. Still just dont see it.

Active Now

• Allo
  • Kev_Guz
  • BruiserMk1
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Broncorob
  • Harry Sack
  • BroncosAlways
  • Battler
  • Xzei
  • RolledOates
  • Waynesaurus
  • Skyblues87
  • Wolfie
  • Socnorb
  • Morkel
  • Volvo Driver
  • Yem
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.