Post game discussion * Spoiler*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Nick Kenny is a machine. Hodges had his best game since 2007. Michaels had his best game of the season.

Hunt, Lockyer and Wallace were lolz. Hunt's lack of enthusiasm is rubbing off on the rest of the team IMO.

gUt

gUt

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Hunt, Lockyer and Wallace were lolz. Hunt's lack of enthusiasm is rubbing off on the rest of the team IMO.

Hunt saved our arse 3 or 4 times in the second half. Apart from Penrith being spastics, Hunt was the only effective player in the first 20 mins of the second half.

Scrappy but a win's a win.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Scrappy for sure and the 2 points is all we really need at this point of the season. Gorrell has had his chance bye bye, and WTF is the go with Locky and Wallace did they have a fight or something?? Folau needs to get the ball more ffs we are wasting him at the moment do something please Ivan. Sims played really well IMO as did Kenny and Clinton. Our Defence sucks we need to wrap the ball up and not drop off tackles.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Hunt was good tonight. Maybe he's made a decision...

Lockyer and Wallace were disinterested.

Michaels needs to learn to draw and pass, but he wasn't too bad.
Parker was rubbish and he gets MOTM! LOLZINEINHAVENOIDEA.

Picks for me were Kenny, Clinton, Hunt, Sims and Hodges.

gUt

gUt

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Yeah Folau is being used as an extra forward atm or something.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Parker wasn't that bad Coxy at least he wore kicking boots tonight!

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Folau was going to get even less ball if we used ****s like Te'o who runs wider than Hodges. I like this bigger forward pack with Sims and McGuire. Bigger forwards = more room for the awesome backs. Now if only Lockyer and Wallace woke up we could have really dominated.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Goal kicking is and should be irrelevant when judging how a player played, particularly a forward. In the first 20 minutes Parker was owned in every hit up, knocked on in his own half and lost the ball over the line.

Yes, he also made a break which Lockyer fucked up.

That's another thing...would you pick Lockyer for Australia or Queensland on form? I wouldn't.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Lockyer has been horrible the last 3 games IMO I am worried about him I think he needs a hug, cmon Locky I'll make it all better.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Coxyz said:
Goal kicking is and should be irrelevant when judging how a player played, particularly a forward. In the first 20 minutes Parker was owned in every hit up, knocked on in his own half and lost the ball over the line.

Yes, he also made a break which Lockyer **** up.

That's another thing...would you pick Lockyer for Australia or Queensland on form? I wouldn't.

No you wouldn't pick Locky but he is the Captain. I didn't pick Parker as my MOM I was hoping Sims got it TBH.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Sims was good, but not MOTM material. I would've given it to Hunt, Hodges, Clinton or Kenny.

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
On form, not at the moment. Hope he picks it up because I'm amazed we're winning with Locky playing as bad as he has been.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
He still has good moments in games, and that often results in a try. But he's just not consistent. His kicking game has been abysmal.

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Lucky Henjak is bald, as he would have ripped all his hair out the last 2 games.

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
What's happened to our kicking game? Over the last 3 matches it's been appalling.

Lockyer does look so tired and Wallace is more off than on.

Seems like there's far too much one-out running, few if any off-loads.

Henjak looks like he has some work to do.

Nevertheless, a win is a win. My MoM would have been Kenny and continue to be impressed by Glenn.

spoonbled

spoonbled

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
the 1 good kick from Locky was low and directed to the corner post. he's been trying to kick to high and the fullback starts their set on their 40.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Dash
  • bazza
  • Manofoneway
  • Santa
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Aldo
  • Howie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.