VOTE POTS Round 4 vs Warriors

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
Please click the image to vote your Player of the Season MOTM, 2nd and 3rd best for this round against the New Zealand Warriors.

3 - Parker
2 - Glenn
1 - McGuire

Honourable Mentions - Gillett, Hunt, Kahu

Sorry guys, should work now... got my expiry dates mixed up. :rolleyes:

3. Hodges
2. Hunt
1. Kahu

Honorably mention to Wallace, he was unlucky not to get points from me. I was just more happy with how Hunt was being vocal with the team in the dying moments.

Parker
Gillett
Glenn

Honourable mentions to Kahu, Oates and Wallace

Our back row was excellent. I thought they won, sorry, stopped us losing the match with strong running and terrific defence.

3- Kahu (Try assist, very solid defense, including a crucial try saving tackle on Kata)
2- Parker (Getting close to his best, his offloads were precious to keep our momentum in the first half)
1- Gillett (Fantastic effort in defense, and the first responsible for Vatuvei's woes. His mission was to hound Vatuvei, and he did that with applomb!)

Honourable mentions to Glenn, Hunt, Wallace, McGuire, Oates, Hodgo, Macca and McGuire.

Despite his shortcomings, Maranta worked very hard again, and it is hard to dislike a bloke like that. Getting much better on his efforts out of trouble.
Blair and Reed were again below par, although the Kiwi has the injury as an excuse.
Hunt and Milford had good things, others not so much... still learning to play with each other and how to control a game. Will get better with time.
Thaiday wasn't bad, but I expect more from him. He's just not at the level of the other second rowers at the moment.
Still not convinced with Kodi in that position, and would prefer to give Parcell a go.
Ofa didn't get too many minutes, but did the job asked of him. I see huge things for this kid!

Out of interest what did you see in Oates? I barely remember him the game.

He scored a try, was very good starting sets for us, was safe in defense and under the high ball when he needed to be (on the first Warriors try, Milford was the one who impeded him from disputing the ball), which means he did his job as well as was asked of him.

I totally forgot he scored the first try.

I'm honestly surprised teams aren't targeting him under the high ball, almost all kicks went to Kahu and Maranta which is silly considering they've both proved rock solid under the high ball for the most part.

3. Glenn
2. McGuire
1. Parker

Playing the Warriors is always a tough challenge for our forward pack, and these three stood up and made the difference IMO.

Gillett very unlucky to miss out - huge effort in defence.

Come on people we're well below the usual voting tally for this game... get your votes in!

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Culhwch
  • Sproj
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Wolfie
  • Dash
  • Browny
  • Swordfish
  • bazza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.